Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know You've Played Too Much Warframe When-

Demon-King-Lamb

When after over 200 completed grineer support missions, your own personal harvester mark has only procced once.

I wish to take my three spare detron barrels and use them to give Alad an angry colonoscopy, untill he tells me the location of the receiver.

Friends and coworkers look at you funny when the lights flicker and you slow to look around nervously

I haven't had people around when it happens, but for sure this happens to me too. Whenever a light flickers the first thing in my mind is, stalker?

When you have every Warframe save for the Prime ones (only because Ember Prime is an elusive creature, and I'm too lazy to actually build Mag), all 30, and all with potatoes

I have that, save I do have all the primes, and all the weapons that can be obtained (though some aren't potatoed) I am a compulsive collector.

Your sleeping in your bed having a nice dream and all of a sudden the Stalker appears and one hit kills you.

Holy! S%#%! Scared the hell out of me. I know how some of the Tenno really feel when the Stalker appears.

Now I want revenge!

I've had a few dreams recently about doing wallruns and trying to jump-slide-spin attack my way over chasms.

A few nights ago I was up late, doing an alert survival mission when the Stalker started pestering me, and for some reason I freaked out and tried booking it.  :| Whelp, that was a mistake.