The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stug Build Anyone?

(PSN)InstaShark

Question

5 answers to this question

Of course, you want basic damage; serration, heavy cal, and split chamber. Apply eles for each faction as you normally would, (you can just got viral for grineer if you normally pick corrosive). It's a rather simple weapon to mod, just slap on the regulars. 

I do find fire rate more useful on stug than other weapons.

^ the stug is a side arm

mods you need are Hornet strike, Barrel diffusion, leathal torrent, from there you can either add more corrosive   convusion+pathogen rounds ,and u can add another element or two depending on what faction your facing

When modding -any weapon-, add Serration, Split Chamber and 2 (Or I prefer 3) Elementals. Then, try out mods to your favor. Mods like Heavy caliber and speed trigger are sometimes useful, but it differs per weapon. For example: If you find to get out of ammo very often,, consider using an ammo mutation mod.

Modding is different for everyone and one should mod to his own preferences. Feel free to pm me if you have any more questions.

Stug is my go to sidearm. It has one downside... you are gonna die a lot! I love it when I am destroying a boss and another tenno steps in front of me and I get goo on my face and die. That being said it is a pure Grineer destroyer and corpus destroying machine. 

Hornet Strike, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Gunslinger are my 4 staples. It has a standard corrosive damage so naturally putting on rad and viral will end all grineer.. or you can do expel grineer and choose viral or rad and one random extra. DON'T USE THIS ON INFESTED... see my first statement about how you will die. For corpus I do Deep Freeze, Ice Storm, Convulsion and expel for a nice strong magnetic bump. The default corrosive is great on about half of them as well. 

Don't mod for impact, puncture slash as its not going to produce any results due to its default damage being corrosive. It can't crit so don't bother with those mods either. Reload time is meh, but I wouldn't mod for that either.