The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Mastery Rank Requirements To Warframes

Garuger

Personally i believe Warframes  should have mastery ranks like weapons  .

If that would applied new players would be better oriented  towards were each Warfrmames

belongs to.For example  low tier warframes would be 1 to 3 MR(mastery rank)(Example:Ember/Valkyr) 

mid tier 4-5 MR(Example:Oberon/Ash) and high rank 6 + MR(Example:Trinity/Nova)

Of course that means rearranging the Warframes that bosses drops but it would be for the better 

since most low rank players missuses high tier Warframes to very low missions thus be wrongfully accused

for absolute no reason ultra  powerful atrocities of creation . One of the finest example is Nova/Trinity

This change would also  make mastery far more important than it is now and would promote new players

use a larger variety of weapons to achieve higher mastery rank rather that it is now mostly for cosmetic

purposes and getting mostly very few weapons that are worth it in rank 6 +(mostly 1 looking at you Soma )

Edited by Garuger

No.

All warframes are designed differently and perform differently, but aim to be balanced overall (not just in the offensive department, which just happens to be the "most important").

Refer to "The right tool for the right job" challenge.

Refer to the differing abilities and/or stats of each warframe.

If anything, there should be a way to allow balanced acquisition of each warframe, rather than setting some frames to be dropped by the stronger bosses.

Unfortunately, the only method I can think of is RNG. Kinda like how the primes are obtained right now.

(Incl. a "token" system)

No.

All warframes are designed differently and perform differently, but aim to be balanced overall (not just in the offensive department, which just happens to be the "most important").

Refer to "The right tool for the right job" challenge.

Refer to the differing abilities and/or stats of each warframe.

If anything, there should be a way to allow balanced acquisition of each warframe, rather than setting some frames to be dropped by the stronger bosses.

Unfortunately, the only method I can think of is RNG. Kinda like how the primes are obtained right now.

(Incl. a "token" system)

Ahh the infamous token system how glad i would be to see it one day

Edited by Garuger

I am aware, and i don't go to any of those sites.

and yet you call it "plague" unbeknownst to the actual things that are going on there.

I might as well make fun of you for liking something that 64% of the internet doesn't.

Get informed.

Don't be a b!tch.

If you mean warframes should have prerequisite in Mastery Rank before you can get them, then I agree. You can get rhino with MR2, why not then be able to get for example Nova at MR3, Nekros at MR4, Frost at MR5 (examples only)? It would be motivational for people to level up items (today you basically can reach MR6 and its done, you have unlocked 99% of game (or even 100%))

and yet you call it "plague" unbeknownst to the actual things that are going on there.

I might as well make fun of you for liking something that 64% of the internet doesn't.

Get informed.

Don't be a b!tch.

Sorry, misunderstanding

Clarification: I am well-travesered with 4chan and it being the hellgate of idiocy for the internet.

if there was a god, there wouldnt be /b/ /co/ /v/ and most prominently /mlp/

I just dont really know much about reddit and only know that 9gag is a key-element to running memes into the ground.

Edited by Leetium

Sorry, misunderstanding

Clarification: I am well-travesered with 4chan and it being the hellgate of idiocy for the internet.

if there was a god, there wouldnt be /b/ /co/ /v/ and most prominently /mlp/

if there was a god and if there wasn't, /b/, /co/, /v/ would still be there

and yeah, it's a hellgate, but it's not all idiots.

You know what are idiots?

/mlp/ is the dumb nucleum pulling 4chan down.

if there was a god and if there wasn't, /b/, /co/, /v/ would still be there

and yeah, it's a hellgate, but it's not all idiots.

You know what are idiots?

/mlp/ is the dumb nucleum pulling 4chan down.

and now i would like to hug you for saying that.

If you mean warframes should have prerequisite in Mastery Rank before you can get them, then I agree. You can get rhino with MR2, why not then be able to get for example Nova at MR3, Nekros at MR4, Frost at MR5 (examples only)? It would be motivational for people to level up items (today you basically can reach MR6 and its done, you have unlocked 99% of game (or even 100%))

Exactly what you are saying 

btw, OP.

I think the idea to tie a Mastery Rank to a warframe is great.

It would make people work for their stuff more.

and doing more stuff for the stuff you like to have is pretty much what the game is about to prevent total cerebral degeneration or boredom.

I suffer both sometimes.

Edited by Leetium

btw, OP.

I think the idea to tie a Mastery Rank to a warframe is great.

It would make people work for their stuff more.

and doing more stuff for the stuff you like to have is pretty much what the game is about to prevent total cerebral degeneration or boredom.

I suffer both sometimes.

Stuffiception? we must add more stuff XD

Edited by Garuger

Stuffiception? we must add more stuff XD

I'd rather have a game that confuses me with sheer item variety from which most appear like reskins or not any different to the other, but just as tf2 put to display: we like variety, diversity and have an unique get-up to smash our enemies with, rather than a game that has 5 weapons in while each has ONE direct purpose and can be really useful.

I say:

-Expand the game by bosses and difficulty

-Expand the amount of weapons you cannot buy in a store (minibosses or loginboni)

which brings me to my next point:

-More Minibosses, like an Corrupted frame and one used by the Neural sentry.

-Re-new the stalker's gear and make him harder

-Make the  Harvester just as possible to spawn as the stalker, but make him as tough that you should really watch out on your own.

Edited by Leetium