Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Damage% And Elemental Mods Still Multiplicative?

Volt_Cruelerz

Question

6 answers to this question

From using a boltor that has +40% damage, +60% frost damage, +20% fire, and +20% electricity, it appears to be additive.

My +45% Crit strike doesn't appear do be doing jack though, so I dunno what is up with that.

<h1>Uncaught exception thrown in shutdown function.</h1><p>MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 3355 of /var/www/live/includes/bootstrap.inc).</p><hr />

criticals and puncture didnt work on bolt weapons i believe

That is to say, if I have a base damage of 100, I have 50% in damage mods and another 50% in elemental mods, do I end up doing a total of 200 damage or 225 damage?

Lets use Me as an example. I have a Paris, with a base of 45, and fully charges shot does 110. I also have a +40% dmg, so that means a fully charged shot will now do about 145. Lets also say I have a 30% fire mod. That will take 30% of the base damage alone, not with the 40% added. So thats another 35 added along side, which you can see, the base damage will show first, and the elemental damage will show up under it. hopefully that makes sense

Edited by FallenKingErzon

<h1>Uncaught exception thrown in shutdown function.</h1><p>MongoException: The MongoId object has not been correctly initialized by its constructor in session_write_close() (line 3355 of /var/www/live/includes/bootstrap.inc).</p><hr />

criticals and puncture didnt work on bolt weapons i believe

Btw, to fix that "Uncaught exception" bug, log out from the warframe website and restart browser.

Lets use Me as an example. I have a Paris, with a base of 45, and fully charges shot does 110. I also have a +40% dmg, so that means a fully charged shot will now do about 145. Lets also say I have a 30% fire mod. That will take 30% of the base damage alone, not with the 40% added. So thats another 35 added along side, which you can see, the base damage will show first, and the elemental damage will show up under it. hopefully that makes sense

This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you.