Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Asking A Question.

Mageroeth

Question

I'm not a fan of the starter warframes as a new player if im playing fairly hardcore about 4-5hours a day how fast can i get the warframe nyx. I've heard from other forums the nyx mats are hard to find but i'd like some input here.

Also to add i have a friend whos helping me out who is a level 17 excalibur would that speed things up?

6 answers to this question

I'm not a fan of the starter warframes as a new player if im playing fairly hardcore about 4-5hours a day how fast can i get the warframe nyx. I've heard from other forums the nyx mats are hard to find but i'd like some input here.

Also to add i have a friend whos helping me out who is a level 17 excalibur would that speed things up?

To get nyx? Well for one you'll need to travel all the way to Eris unless you get invited. Traveling their manually, will take a bit of time even if you skip alot of missions

Even then, fighting the boss you have to grind the parts from is a $#*(@. It took me around 5-10 minutes solo, and that's only cause I accidently got the boss stuck between some rocks so he couldnt attack or move allow me to simply head shot him, but alone that takes a while. With 4 people, some decent mods, you'll prbly be fine. But it'll take either alot of luck, or alot of time to get all the blue prints. Maybe up to 3 days worth of work if you go on and off, if you keep doing just that mission then prbly less.

Frost is much easier I hear. Plus when it was famous before U7 they were EVERYWHERE. If you get Frost you may have a higher chance to gain what your looking for, plus he has a cool shield that prevents enemies from shooting at you if your in it or if you trap an enemy in it it prevents them from shooting out of it. Either way its a pretty tactical fit warframe.