Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.9.0 + 11.9.1- Operation Oxium Espionage

[DE]Megan

Nice... you show us weapon, new weapon.. on movie and show us DMG... few min after u change it from 88 to 44.. DUAL weapons what are weaker than single weapon ... oO RLY? DMG is the same but.. for what i get this weapon when i get same dmg weapon.. lol... only reaload time and ammo in one clip.. rly... what tha hell ..

its good that i dont waste palt for this weapon.. is worthless atm

Edited by Dreed

the akmagnus was unique since it increased the base dmg, which regular dual weapons don't do, the fire rate isn't doubled on them in exchange, just a 50% increase... that was overkill and the nerf was completely fine, but now it's even worse than a regular akimbo compared to it's 1 handed version... i'd say increase it's basedmg by 50% to 66 and keep the fire rate increase at rougly 50% compared to the single magnus... actually a shame, the weapon's basic idea was very appealing imo

did anybody else figure out that it is highly possible for new mod to go with new warframe it says it does less damage while in air really how often are u in air so i figure you will at least be able to somewhat fly with the new air warframe Zypher i cant remember how to spell but its awsome if it does and Cant Wait For Feb.5 2014 UPDATE 12 BABY WOOOT WOOOT

the akmagnus was unique since it increased the base dmg, which regular dual weapons don't do, the fire rate isn't doubled on them in exchange, just a 50% increase... that was overkill and the nerf was completely fine, but now it's even worse than a regular akimbo compared to it's 1 handed version... i'd say increase it's basedmg by 50% to 66 and keep the fire rate increase at rougly 50% compared to the single magnus... actually a shame, the weapon's basic idea was very appealing imo

it was great for that 1 mission i got to use it, i'm fine with the dmg nerf but why didn't they buff the fire rate or crit rate or something?

did anybody else figure out that it is highly possible for new mod to go with new warframe it says it does less damage while in air really how often are u in air so i figure you will at least be able to somewhat fly with the new air warframe Zypher i cant remember how to spell but its awsome if it does and Cant Wait For Feb.5 2014 UPDATE 12 BABY WOOOT WOOOT

it'll probally be feb 6

Soory but tho slow the power so strong the Akmagnus is more than wortn.....and you say yo type worng the numbers....aha...and the video...lies or wat?.....sorry....but this is BullS#&$.

Sorry but i Buy the Akmagnus adhoc....and now. i can trow it away........ F...

Edited by Oldzak

HEY DE, yes, you guys ever there!

How about you stick some kind of requirement on the weapon, like, geeh... I dunno, that leveling thing that's kinda useless at the moment? you know MASTERY...

I just... ah... you're making my head hurt...

facepalm.jpg

I am glad you dealt with the double damage of Akmagnus as I was proofreading my post, so I changed that complaint.

I suggest a refund for the people who have been building / buying it under false premises. (No, I am not one of them, but it is still unfair to the others).

I am not done on the Akmagnus issue though, it boggles the mind how this error happened in the first place, and why you even uploaded a VIDEO with the - now dated - stats.

Considering you have fixed this so fast, why are you not already fixing the other issues with akimbo pistols? No other akimbo weapon deals double damage except the Aklato, but that is rather due to the Lato being nerfed down to 50% of it's original damage for reasons nobody cares to elaborate.

Double damage on Aklato (and recently Akmagnus) is seriously not okay. It makes ZERO sense. You don't magically double the damage of a bullet only by wielding the same weapon twice. The ONLY exception where this should be allowed to happen is when both weapons are fired simultaneously, thus consuming two bullets per shot. That is fine then. However, neither Akmagnus nor Aklato does that.

The next error was crit chance and crit multiplier. Why? Why should the Akmagnus have less stats there than the Magnus? It is the SAME weapon, wielded twice. You already did a similar error on the Aklex (Higher crit chance and higher status chance for no apparent reason).

Reload times of 3.0 instead of 4.0 is acceptable, considering you can eject the entire chamber-clip of both weapons simultaneously and then setting the full cylinders back in one after the other. Reduced accuracy is okay as usual, that is what you get for dualwielding. Well, except Akbolto, which still has the same accuracy regardless, but I guess that is because it is a projectile instead of hitscan weapon.

Please DE, reconsider what you are doing with pumping out weapons one after the other. There is only so much you can do, so much variety you can bring until you have exhausted useful possibilities. Your aggressive content schedule will backfire badly, and already has in the view of some people.

I'd rather see you slow down on weapons and Warframes and fix older bugs on said weapons (( seriously, Oberon didn'T even have his own patch or login screen, that is amazingly sad)).

In this case, start with bringing Aklex and Akmagnus in line, and buff Lato back to the damage of it's dual wielded counterpart, like it was before. Not going to talk about Akbronco not having 10.0 fire rate, while Akvasto has, or Aklato not having double fire rate either.

*snipped Oxium espionage stuff and put it into the correct topic*

Very questionable update.

Edited by Khunvyel