Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 11.9.0 + 11.9.1- Operation Oxium Espionage

[DE]Megan

Suggestion: 8.0 firerate, 2.6 reload, 2.0 critical damage and 20% critical chance for the Akmagnus. Should bring it in line with the other dual pistols.

Also, stop releasing weapons with crazy stats then instantly patching them!

NO NOT MORE GRINDING DE WHY DO YOU HATE US SO WITH YOUR RNG..... Other then that rant thanks for fixing the Immortal Skins....

(psst buff Stalkers spawn and BP rates)

edit:

Yeah if you do a Kappa run you get TONS of Oxium...... Too bad I figured that out AFTER I grinded Fossa a million times :P

Edited by Skitheryx

NO NOT MORE GRINDING DE WHY DO YOU HATE US SO WITH YOUR RNG..... Other then that rant thanks for fixing the Immortal Skins....

(psst buff Stalkers spawn and BP rates)

Oxium Osprey spawn rate is not too bad, 5 spawn (8 total crystal) in 10 wave on Xinis (Eris), also once you kill it its a 95% drop.

I am literally having the biggest rage. I am getting TONNES of these ospreys on Sedna. but at 80 meters... 80 FREAKING METERS (The codex scanner informs me) THEY JUST DECIDE TO RAGE AT ME AND DESTROY THEMSELVES AND IT SUCKS

Any tips that ANYBODY can give me? :c

Edited by Chrome-hound99

You're making less and less fixes and more and more content that nobody really needs, like a new resource (lol why),

You doubled the number on Akmagnus damagewise, you might have done it for your platinum pricing, too, it's bloody insane.

And I don't even doubt you won't refund the people who impulse bought the could have been next OP weapon, it's not like you wouldn't release something OP like that on a whim at an easy price, just look at Penta.

You know you're doing something wrong when the Art team is the only team I can give honest praise too. Infact, I'm sure it's the only reason this game is alive at this point.

Things need to change, and I'm typing this because I care. Not because I want some upvotes, or want to be bitter.

You've got the potential to become the next big thing and have repeatedly squandered it. Please, turn it around.

/rant

it'll probally be feb 6

did anybody else figure out that it is highly possible for new mod to go with new warframe it says it does less damage while in air really how often are u in air so i figure you will at least be able to somewhat fly with the new air warframe Zypher i cant remember how to spell but its awsome if it does and Cant Wait For Feb.5 2014 UPDATE 12 BABY WOOOT WOOOT

the mod shows the new warframe on it.

Hotfix 11.9.1

Changes:

Dialed down Base Damage on Akmagnus by half (was 88, now 44).

Whoa, totally missed this line.......

so basically now the magnus's becomes garbage when converted into akmagnus.....uuhm

guess its something I wont be using, even though its building.

Not worth it for me, if its nerfed. - there are other twin weapons which have better statistics than this.

Akmagnus- Dual Revolvers!

Bring double the impact and double the damage! The Akmagnus have twice the ammo and twice the stopping power of a single Magnus. Equip these lethal sidearms now! 

Except that it's NOT double the damage, because . . .

Hotfix 11.9.1

Changes:

Dialed down Base Damage on Akmagnus by half (was 88, now 44).