Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easiest Way To Farm Oxium (No, Not Xini)

Renathy

Question

20 answers to this question

No, you or/and your team does. The drones have a 100% chance of dropping Oxium on death by player.

First off, that's kinda rude. Second, I've been playing by myself and killed lots of them. They don't drop anything half the time.

My theory is if they suicide, they don't drop. I don't "suck." How could I? You kill the enemy.

Edited by LordofTibera

First off, that's kinda rude. Second, I've been playing by myself and killed lots of them. They don't drop anything half the time.

My theory is if they suicide, they don't drop. I don't "suck." How could I? You kill the enemy.

Like I just said, mate, they only drop the resources when killed by a player. And I'm not being rude, it's the only hypotheses I have come up with. If you get no resources, don't blame it on the RNG - you're the one to blame.

First off, that's kinda rude. Second, I've been playing by myself and killed lots of them.

Also, playing by yourself causes less enemies to spawn, which lowers how many times Oxiclean can drop.

I got 54 in a run, wouldn't be surprised if you can do much more than that though!

also....

what i noticed. you get more Oxium if the group does NOT go all AOE nuts and stays in the room. i've gotten as little as 10 in 1 run when they all run out

Some random online players mentioned this even before the Oxium Event, that the spawns are 'better' when you stay near the consoles. Figures that this is true for the Ospreys aswell. But one way or the other, Kappa is really great. I'd almost say it makes the farming too fast. But on the other hand, I painfully remember how it felt doing 105 Invasions during Gradivus dilemma and I'm certainly not disappointed about being already through with the Oxium. Plus, anything above 50 will not go to waste... so if I feel motivated to continue farming it, it'll be useful.