The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellstone- Recruiting 20 Members

(PSN)bmulligan

Hellstone

Open Spots: 16

Hellstone is a new clan, looking for members wanting a friendly playing experience. I hate having clan environments where owners are surrounded by a barrier of prestige, and disregard those deemed “lower”. I prefer to be social with all members of a clan, no matter what their current rank is.

I will begin by introducing myself, as I believe is is always nice to know someone before you jump into their group

I am bmulligan, and I am the owner of Hellstone. As stated above, I prefer to have connections will all ranks in a clan, as even the newest of members can be the cleverest of individuals. Though my clan is relatively small, with the right people, I believe Hellstone can become a force to be reckoned with.

For those of you interested in stats:

-We’re currently a shadow clan, but were in the process of upgrading our Dojo

-We're 14 members strong

-Research rooms are now under construction, and research will soon be started

-I am active just about every day, and on the occasions when I’m not on, someone else will be online.

So here’s my pitch:

I am actively recruiting for my new guild Hellstone. Though we are small, with the right members, I believe that this clan can hit the ground running. If you're interested in joining, you can post below, or contact any of the three members listed above, and you’ll be accepted. I hope to see any and all of those who join in the near future!

Edited by (PS4)bmulligan

Im new but interested in joining as well :) if youd like to add me on PSN that would be good too, I have my Vita with me

You have been added as well!

The runs will being at about 7:00 PM EST, and I will be going to various planets to collect resources for you guys, and the Dojo rooms as well! :)

I hope we can have more recruits join us!

i was also interested in joining if that would be okay? Unfortunately im in a different time zone so i might not always be on at the same time as you guys. i'll try my best though!

Absolutely! And No problem at all, I will wait for you to get on so I can help you with whatever you need as well. What is your timezone?

Your invitation has been sent!

thanks man! my time zone is GMT (UK). i can still go on some runs at 7PM EST because i usually stay up pretty late anyway, but just for random matches that anybody in the clan might wanna do, i might not be around as much.

Edited by (PS4)Nigatron9001

thanks man! my time zone is GMT (UK). i can still go on some runs at 7PM EST because i usually stay up pretty late anyway, but just for random matches that anybody in the clan might wanna do, i might not be around as much.

For the UK players, because there are a lot, I probably will start to push them up to around 5 PM, but I will find out once I see the times the players are usually on.

Thanks Bmulligan. I'll be on after 8:30 pm tonight. I'm a brand new player but will contribute to the team any way I can.

I'll most likely be there then. I can take you to a couple places, and perhaps upgrade your stuff as well!

Hopefully more recruits can join us so we can get bigger.

HEY yo!~ I got two for ya. myself and a friend of mine. 

shoot an invite to me(sasquatches_bff) and to Redcrimson7. We both have only been playing for a little over a week. And yeah. 

I wont be on for a bit --I have some homework to do-- But I suspect that  both of us should be in the next few hours. 

Thanks~

Edited by (PS4)sasquatches_BFF

HEY yo!~ I got two for ya. myself and a friend of mine. 

shoot an invite to me(sasquatches_bff) and to Redcrimson7. We both have only been playing for a little over a week. And yeah. 

I wont be on for a bit --I have some homework to do-- But I suspect that  both of us should be in the next few hours. 

Thanks~

Invited! There is just enough room for both of you before we need barracks. If you are on around 5-6, we will be doing void runs, resource runs, and just having fun while doing it! Hopefully you can join us :)