The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellstone- Recruiting 20 Members

(PSN)bmulligan

Invited! There is just enough room for both of you before we need barracks. If you are on around 5-6, we will be doing void runs, resource runs, and just having fun while doing it! Hopefully you can join us :)

Darn you arkger! Beat me to it by a few seconds! Glad to see I was fortunate enough to have a member as active as you! I'll hop on in under an hour to sell off mods for plat so we can rush a barracks.

The clan certainly is growing! :O

We are pushing for barracks soon enough so, we will be able to accomodate everyone! :)

Also, for the rest of today and tomorrow, I am going to live in the void! I must have frost Prime!

Any Clan members or people interested in joining can come with! Perhaps we can build you one too!

Feeling extremely generous right now, anyone who joins the clan/is in it will get personal assistance for one item! Means if you want Frost Prime, I'll help you farm him. Need Control Modules? Off to the Void we go!

It's all about helping everyone out, so we can all get better together. :)

P.S I farmed 1 forma, not sure what to spend it on... barracks?

hey add me on psn if you still have room. My friend and I are pretty active and will help contribute to the dojo. Im really just lookin for an active clan with no stupid requirements.

psn id: jake1221

should be on in an hour or so and im in a clan already but ill leave it asap

Edited by (PS4)jake1221

I'm interested in joining a clan, I play almost everynight (late), been playing for about 2 weeks straight, MAG is my first warframe, leveled her and all my weapons and sentinel to 30, obtained forma, repolarized a slot for MAG and now working my way back up to lvl 30.  All info i received on warframe is from the Wiki and youtube videos.  So any help pointing me in the right direction for my warframe (such as what abilities work best with her) is appreciated.  I'm a reliable team player looking for clan to guide me and run with.  If you think I make a good fit, please add me.  Would like to play and learn from guys who knows what the hell is going on..

PSN ID:  J_Money24

Time Zone: Mountain (Colorado Springs)

hey add me on psn if you still have room. My friend and I are pretty active and will help contribute to the dojo. Im really just lookin for an active clan with no stupid requirements.

psn id: jake1221

should be on in an hour or so and im in a clan already but ill leave it asap

WE ARE NOW A SHADOW CLAN!

I tried inviting you, still says you are in a clan.

But now we can recruit 20 more people!

I will be online for most of today, so If any posts are made I will be there to accept them.

A few Updates:

Many slots are left open, those who join will be promoted to a rank of Demon(Leader)

We now have a shadow barracks, leaving room for 20 more members.

There is a trading kiosk, so trading is a possibility.

Many reactors are being build and are ready to be build, so we will have plenty of room in the dojo.

Research floor will soon be started

I'd like to join. I don't know anything about Clan Research and very little about Keys and Void Missions. But I've been playing awhile and am usually on every day. Times tend to vary. Soon to be working on my 7th warframe so I could bring a little variety I think.

I'll gladly add you! I know that Arkger176 is online so you can message him if you are currently in game, as I am eating lunch. I will return within 1-2 hours so you shouldn't be kept waiting long.

Edited by (PS4)bmulligan

I would like to join your clan. I've been playing for a while and frankly, randoms suck. I play most days, hours vary. PSN is BDaddy1968 but I'm sure you already knew that since it's right above my picture lol. I'm pretty chill and just play for fun. If that's what your about, sign me up.

I would like to join your clan. I've been playing for a while and frankly, randoms suck. I play most days, hours vary. PSN is BDaddy1968 but I'm sure you already knew that since it's right above my picture lol. I'm pretty chill and just play for fun. If that's what your about, sign me up.

Same as my last post. I'll invite you when I'm on, finally got around to lunch so it should be very soon. You could also message Arkger176 should he be on and he would invite you aswell.