The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hellstone- Recruiting 20 Members

(PSN)bmulligan

If you can use another, I wouldn't mind an invite so I can find some folks to run with on a regular basis.

Hate to keep you waiting, but I will have to invite you later in the day. However, all hellstone members have invite perms turned on, so any one of them should be able to invite you.

Im kinda new to warframe but not mmo's if you still have spots available i'd love to join. 

It says you're in a clan. Leave it or decline that request, and I will be glad to add you!

No rush at all, I am new to the whole clan thing so I have no idea how to search for other members. Take all the time you need.

Invited!

I'm going to be doing nightmare missions and whatnot, getting rare mods to sell for plat. If you wanna help me out, and perhaps land a rare mod or two for yourself, I'll be here. This is open to people wanting to join and clan members!

Also, I'll be on for the rest of they day, so invites will be instant.

I've been reading about Clans.  Currently not part of any and thought this might be a good one to start.  If there are any open spots left, would be interested.

Thanks.

Strange, says you are already in a clan. If you decline the pending clan request probably in for you, I will add you, and you can tag along on my nightmare/Volt hunts.

Now that you mention that...I got an invite a couple of days ago.

I made the key but no one was on-line when I selected it.

When I get home, I'll check about the decline.

Just in case I overlook it, where do I go to decline the request?

When you click start on any menu but in game, the chat window should open. Press circle, and then go to the Shield. That's where you will be able to decline.

Interested add me too, new player looking to learn

I will invite you as soon as I am done breaking out of this russian prison in BF4 :).

Says you're in a clan as well...

Edited by (PS4)Arkger176

When you click start on any menu but in game, the chat window should open. Press circle, and then go to the Shield. That's where you will be able to decline.

I will invite you as soon as I am done breaking out of this russian prison in BF4 :).

Says you're in a clan as well...

Just checked, i have no invites. Do i need to be a level 2 first?

Just logged in.

Invite was declined.

Thanks for letting me know where to look.

Looking forward to the invite.

Still says you are in a clan... someone must be trying to steal you from us! D:

ok i declined my invitation, had no idea i even had one

Invited!

Never seem to be on when you guys are on. Would like to run some missions together. Until then I'm just putting in a bunch of materials toward building parts of the Dojo and research.

Sure, I'll be on most of tomorrow so the moment I see you we can play.