Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Chavant Maquette: Wip!

DOXOlove

DANG THIS IS SOME REAL FAP MATERIAL . THAT &#!.

I love how THIS is what we all come back to every single time. The Excalibur's &#!. Truly, this is one of the great Sci Fi symbols of our time.

The Star Wars Lightsaber

The Star Trek Enterprise

Halo's Spartan Armor

Warframe's &#! of the Excalibur Frame

SUCH GLORIOUS ICONOGRAPHY SHALL COME OF IT!!!!!

The braton is pretty large on purpose (like with the hands) for perspective readability! And yeah It's shifted so it will read at an angle from the front dipping down into the neck, but I need it like that to sculpt the back so it might change, depending on if it rips the arm off or not 8(

next two weeks are going to be hard surface hell but I'll get through it!

no update yet, but one will appear later this week! I have until this upcoming wednesday to have the entire hardsurface 'presentable'. That means I'll have all of the forms in, minus a few details. I however do plan on finishing this up over my 3 week break and will be putting in a base with a slain infested and more surface details I left out in lieu of deadline.

It's all going to be over soon, 10 weeks went by so fast!!

mmm, I might in the future! I'm pretty sure it will be faster the second time, but I also go to a VFX school full-time, so it depends on my schedules. Chavant is also pretty expensive (~11$ for a 2 lb block, I've used about 5 on excalibur so far, but will total 6-7 with a base), so it also depends on how much of a starving artist I am later. :P

If I do do another, it will probably be Vauban (my fav frame!), or Nova, or Rhino Prime :V