The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Stance Switcheroo. (Lots Of Pics, Load At Your Own Risk) Update: Will Be Added To Game.

Reduxe

• 2 weeks later...

... some glamorous majestic futa r34 shabang!

PIubP0l.gif

We were going to investigate supporting Animation Set unlocks at one point, then we got really busy with the upcoming update. I'll ask around and see if we can put this back on our radar.

Last I heard, from a Devstream, it was pencilled in for 14.1, right?

Right? Please?

We were going to investigate supporting Animation Set unlocks at one point, then we got really busy with the upcoming update. I'll ask around and see if we can put this back on our radar.

I love you.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Last I heard, from a Devstream, it was pencilled in for 14.1, right?

Right? Please?

This, please let it be so!!

Edit: Accidental double post, if a mod can merge this one with the one above that'd be great

Edited by Trowicia

You must be one of those that never "waste" platinum on any cosmetics... Go ahead and have fun with your default color green/orange Carrier with no attachments. xD Some of us like to customize our character.

How often are you really standing absolutely still doing completely nothing in game with weapons equipped? 

The only time it really happens is when you want it to stand still to do colour changes. 

Edited by LukeAura

How often are you really standing absolutely still doing completely nothing in game with weapons equipped? 

The only time it really happens is when you want it to stand still to do colour changes. 

I don't know about you, but when someone puts a weapon into MY hands, I freeze stock-still for about thirty seconds, until I get the irresistible urge to stretch and thrust my perky breasts out.

Edited by LoopStricken

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, this thread is kinda obsolete now that we can finally buy animation sets, however I got this nice glitch today:

FKxqjSi.jpg

Proto Excalibur with Pendragon helmet. :D [size=1](Noble Excalibur stance, because I'm poor and Lotus won't give me a plat discount.)[/size]

Or maybe we could turn this thread into a "show your best/weirdest/... frame and animation set combination", now that it has become easier to do so.

Edited by Bibliothekar