The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Stance Switcheroo. (Lots Of Pics, Load At Your Own Risk) Update: Will Be Added To Game.

Reduxe

Interesting, may I ask how you accomplished this then? I think the forum users here would welcome the ability to do this themselves.

The process can cause people's game to crash. For that reason I will not be openly showing the process. I'll share it with a dev if they ask though.

Aside from the awesome of all of this. It would be nice if you had a big library of animations for every warframe. This way different personalities can be shown through the players/warframes. It feels robot to have players with identical warframes have the same idle animations or hell same animations in general.

Now I am picturing various kinds of runs and slides! Imagine..

-Sliding on your &#!!

-Sliding on knees leg spread!

-Megaman slide!

-Rolling instead of sliding!

-Running like a Naruto Ninja!

-Running like Shinobi or Ryu Hayabusa!

-Gliding or skating style of running!

-Slo Mo Baywatch running!

Aside from the awesome of all of this. It would be nice if you had a big library of animations for every warframe. This way different personalities can be shown through the players/warframes. It feels robot to have players with identical warframes have the same idle animations or hell same animations in general.

Now I am picturing various kinds of runs and slides! Imagine..

-Sliding on your &#!!

-Sliding on knees leg spread!

-Megaman slide!

-Rolling instead of sliding

I certainly would request this then! And for it to work, you must have own and rank up to 30 with the warframe to unlock the animation for the rest of the warframes. That way it is worth working your way to it. Or..just own it and have the animation unlocked xP

These guys get it

Are you showing DE that you are hacking the game?

This guy does not

I can't help but love all of these. I realize that some animations were designed for certain frames, but seeing them swapped out is really cool. Even if Rhino looks a little silly doing Embers stretch, I love it.

I love those dual pistol animations like Loki's and Trinity's Agile animation. So cool.