The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Stance Switcheroo. (Lots Of Pics, Load At Your Own Risk) Update: Will Be Added To Game.

Reduxe

I really want to know how to do this now, but it is probably only possible on the PC.

Regardless, I'd love to see this added to the game.  Obviously it would have to be earned (level 30 warframe once to unlock the animation for all other warframes.)

DE, put it in!  Quickly!  Please, I want it in!

But showing it off to everyone is just fine, right?

It's fine for me. Since, while we're at it, it's a pretty nice demonstration of an interesting feature that is obviously perfectly possible without much work.

The only one at risk is myself for showing it off. Only I am effected in this manner. By spreading the process I put others at risk when it comes to game crashing, action against an account, etc etc. 

You need to learn the meaning of the word "no". I will not give you the process of replicating this. End of discussion. 

Hey Reduxe, if you're still at it, would you please make a gif of Rhino doing the Nyx Noble throwing dagger stance like Excal in the OP? I wanna see if Rhino's bulk makes it even funnier.

iVWyuBJld9lV.gif

The only one at risk is myself for showing it off. Only I am effected in this manner. By spreading the process I put others at risk when it comes to game crashing, action against an account, etc etc. 

You need to learn the meaning of the word "no". I will not give you the process of replicating this. End of discussion. 

iVWyuBJld9lV.gif

4ah0.jpg

Your behavior has been very hysterical in this thread. You should remember, that you have no recognizable authority here, Reduxe has no obligations to you and doesn't have to appease you in any way. Plus, I don't think he even likes you at all. You go and throw such a heavy accusation at him, despite not having even a shred of proof; instead you adopt 'guilty until proven innocent' stance and have the gall to demand proof that he isn't doing what you claim he's doing. Pretty silly, if you ask me.

iVWyuBJld9lV.gif

Wow. His bulk actually makes it look elegant rather than silly, and still somehow threatening. That was unexpected, but reinforces my opinion: this has to be a thing. Thanks Reduxe!

4ah0.jpg

The one on the left reminds me of the 80s rock stars, their tight pants and crazy hair.

You actually put the game at risk because now more people than usual are going to be trying to reproduce this and you know this because this is the reason you are not telling anyone about it.

You actually put the game at risk because now more people than usual are going to be trying to reproduce this and you know this because this is the reason you are not telling anyone about it.

If you honestly think the game is at risk, then go and tell a moderator or a developer and let the informed people decide. Posting here will gain you nothing except derision and contempt. That been said, you're now informed and aware, if you keep posting your bull in this thread you'll be rightfully considered a troll.

Good. Since this is a beta, our first responsibility is to be testing for bugs, and repeatability is a big part of bug testing. Unfortunately, DE has shut down proper repeatability testing because we can't post the steps to reproduce a bug anymore. However, since many people will be trying to replicate this bug but not off a list of steps, we can see if this can be achieved in other ways or uncover new bugs within the system.

For as long as DE insists this game is a Beta the people who are 'hacking the game', as you say, are the ones who are actually doing what they should be doing. If DE wants people to stop breaking their game, they can stop calling it a Beta and start treating it like a finished product, because Betas are meant to look for bugs.

This means that people like you are an impediment to game development. At this time I would like to personally ask you to stop trying to obstruct the testing process, and if you cannot handle that due to a lack of self control or misguided strong moral convictions, that you cease playing this game until such a time as it is deemed a finished product and not a Beta.

If you honestly think the game is at risk, then go and tell a moderator or a developer and let the informed people decide. Posting here will gain you nothing except derision and contempt. That been said, you're now informed and aware, if you keep posting your bull in this thread you'll be rightfully considered a troll.

LOL!

People that like hacks and exploits wont like me.

Oh not, what a world.... what am i going to do.........

Good. Since this is a beta, our first responsibility is to be testing for bugs, and repeatability is a big part of bug testing. Unfortunately, DE has shut down proper repeatability testing because we can't post the steps to reproduce a bug anymore. However, since many people will be trying to replicate this bug but not off a list of steps, we can see if this can be achieved in other ways or uncover new bugs within the system.

For as long as DE insists this game is a Beta the people who are 'hacking the game', as you say, are the ones who are actually doing what they should be doing. If DE wants people to stop breaking their game, they can stop calling it a Beta and start treating it like a finished product, because Betas are meant to look for bugs.

This means that people like you are an impediment to game development. At this time I would like to personally ask you to stop trying to obstruct the testing process, and if you cannot handle that due to a lack of self control or misguided strong moral convictions, that you cease playing this game until such a time as it is deemed a finished product and not a Beta.

And to do all of this you need to show everyone what you can achieve.... why?

Why dont you just send a CM, DE staff, a pm or just send a ticket?

Because it's allowed. Because this bug isn't harmful in any way and results can be shared for some giggles.And he also just told you why, so maybe you should go and re-read his post. You have nothing on this, no moral highground, no official authority, not even forum community recognizes as anything more that attention-craving person you are. You have no support in this thread whatsoever, so maybe you should think for a moment and then stop trying to throw your non-existent weight around.

Edited by Deicul

LOL!

People that like hacks and exploits wont like me.

Oh not, what a world.... what am i going to do.........

I gave the reason in the first paragraph of my post. Let me rewrite it since you either ignored it or did not understand it.

Repeatability. The first thing you do when you find a bug is verify that it is repeatable in a number of different circumstances. The fastest and easiest way to do this is to have multiple people with multiple circumstances try to replicate the bug. DE has asked that we do not post the actual steps to replicate a bug, but the actual steps are not necessary and in fact can be detrimental. Knowing the bug and not knowing the steps, multiple people will be trying to figure out how to replicate the bug, and in the course of this replication it may be found that there are other steps that can be taken, some steps are not actually necessary, or entirely new bugs may be found. This is all part of the bug testing process in a Beta game.

To pose a counter question: Why WOULDN'T you post about a bug that you found so that other people can see it?