Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controls?

Kiwi

There needs to be a spot on the website and in game that shows all the controls. I know its beta and we dont need to change them right now, but it would be nice knowing all the buttons. especially for all the new members joining

Or you could just go to control config, or they could be like ghost recon online and have a quick tut on controlls , etc.

Just went in the game in class, and 6 people came to me and freaked out cause they dont have closed beta access... #LonderProbelms (everyone here knows about this game cause i mass advertise ;))

OT: I never knew there was a control config -.- *facepalm*

Just went in the game in class, and 6 people came to me and freaked out cause they dont have closed beta access... #LonderProbelms (everyone here knows about this game cause i mass advertise ;))

OT: I never knew there was a control config -.- *facepalm*

Oh the el oh els are strong with this one. The in game tutorial does a pretty solid job teaching you all the important commands. However, it would be nice if the game went into a little more depth for the extra buttons, and would flat out say that you could just go into the options and change them if you don't like them.

yea...i still dont know how to silde ....

slide:

-While Holding down "W", Hold down "Left Shift". (This will cause you to sprint)

-let go of shift and hold down "left ctrl"

-you will then slide.

slide melee:

While sliding towards an enemy, press "e"

• 8 years later...
On 2012-10-26 at 11:24 AM, Vilrein said:

Oh the el oh els are strong with this one. The in game tutorial does a pretty solid job teaching you all the important commands. However, it would be nice if the game went into a little more depth for the extra buttons, and would flat out say that you could just go into the options and change them if you don't like them.

Everyone been saying ordis needs new phrases... 'operator, if you don't the currrr--ent kontrols, click start and click options to change them'. Most lifetime gamers, first thing you do is settings' controls, and crank up the difficulty for games that have that setting.

Edited by (PSN)lego12682
Typo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, (PSN)lego12682 said:

Everyone been saying ordis needs new phrases... 'operator, if you don't the currrr--ent kontrols, click start and click options to change them'. Most lifetime gamers, first thing you do is settings' controls, and crank up the difficulty for games that have that setting.

People that play games know there is always always a way to change them in games. So why would they need to add that?

And why are you resurrecting an 8 year old thread?