Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Melee Weapon For Infested/ancients

chuuburg

Question

6 answers to this question

Heavy weapons like the SCINDO, FRAGOR, or Gram. Good normal-melee hits, good charge-hits, nice AoE (Area of Effect. Hits everything around you so you can get rid of those pesky dog-infested things. I forgot what they are...) and the FRAGOR has AP (armour pierce) which helps against those ancients.

--

I guess it goes without saying but don't try to melee toxic ancients. That's just silly.

Edited by Tauxi

Heavy weapons like the SCINDO, FRAGOR, or Gram. Good normal-melee hits, good charge-hits, nice AoE (Area of Effect. Hits everything around you so you can get rid of those pesky dog-infested things. I forgot what they are...) and the FRAGOR has AP (armour pierce) which helps against those ancients.

--

I guess it goes without saying but don't try to melee toxic ancients. That's just silly.

^ 100% agree

i myself using either Scindo or Gram, as Gram got more speed so it's easier to dish out anything - while Scindo got more base damage which is good too, i prefer these 2 as they got bonus damage as a sharp edged weapon againts the infested.

for Ancients i'm doing fine too, either put up Armor Penetrating + Crit Rate + Crit damage, or just spam Charge attack as it ignores armor.

for Toxic Ancient i'd go with a Shotgun + Freeze mod, purffect, or melee it to death with Iron Skin ..

Edited by Adagio

--

so the fragor is basically the most well rounded weapon am i right ?