The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Friendliest Player I Am Played With So Far.

TeddyBear

Lol today I went Banshee on Sedna-Kappa.  As we are heading to the Grineer Computers, one player says.

"Go away Banshee you are not needed."

I said "Are you really talking s$@t to the person who has the datamass?"  -_-

Wasn't in the mood for trolling but 3 of us were waiting for the player and he was just blabbing a whole bunch of nonsense.  Calling me a high rank scrub because I'm using Banshee -_-

What is this? We all know how horrible pugs can be, you dont have to remember us on that.

And that "I can stop with the blessing..." is funny as hell. I had one Frost in T3 defense that said "never anger Frost in defense" and he left. Must i say that i carried 2 people with low level frames through that T3 defense.

Some people tend to think that they are needed if they use specific frames.

Lol today I went Banshee on Sedna-Kappa.  As we are heading to the Grineer Computers, one player says.

Wasn't in the mood for trolling but 3 of us were waiting for the player and he was just blabbing a whole bunch of nonsense.  Calling me a high rank scrub because I'm using Banshee -_-

Hello friend =D

Happen to me on kappa yesterday , some guys (under rank 7) Try'ed to teach me how to play , I was nova , but hmm , he attempt to play "bad &#!" with me , like acting he had to go , for leeching since he lose to arguing.... had to get him with Tp trolling , in the end i had to choose Res someone ,res him , protect pod... : my choise was :

-Res the second guys , And go back to save pod but It would make this silly kid happy

-Res Both and be sure to lose just because i can screw him , and when XP do'esnt matter you just don't care about victory or defeat...

-M prime before going and res them...

I'm pretty sure anyone who read probably guess i choose my second option... Why? simply because I can , and I had nothing to do,since low ranked guys wanted to play like that , and act as afk to leech ,Even throught i'm a bit "sorry" for the two others guys who did'nt asked for anything (even if they could , save the pod for me , or not tryng to res that guys)

"Only the Volt knows how to play" just because they didn't play exactly your way, being sarcastic towards Trinity, who has just proven to you that she was actually helping you, creating a forum thread just to whine some more... Dear OP, no matter how "pro" you are (or how "pro" you think you are) - I truly hope that matchmaking will never throw us in the same group.

"Only the Volt knows how to play" just because they didn't play exactly your way, being sarcastic towards Trinity, who has just proven to you that she was actually helping you, creating a forum thread just to whine some more... Dear OP, no matter how "pro" you are (or how "pro" you think you are) - I truly hope that matchmaking will never throw us in the same group.

What? I never said i was pro and the trinity was helping how? What are you talking about that?

OP thats why i stopped playing MD months ago, too many douchebags that just not gonna stay near the terminal, they will block the spawns etc etc

if you still farming for oxium i recommend go to Pluto, Narcissus or Palus , there is not so many of those players as on Kappa and if you see the spawn camp heroes you can always leave at 5

You don't get so many oxium like Kappa but the playing experience  is way better on those

The OP didn't suggest that he was "pro" at all. Like the OP, I'm tired of spawn campers myself. All that Trinity is doing is delaying the spawn, not defending the pod, making his or her teammates lose out on xp if he or she is too far, and making the drops fall elsewhere. Plus, the Trinity is the one instigating S#&$.

Judging someone's overall ability to play basing on a single game shows that OP is quite arrogant. And no, Trinity wasn't the one starting the argument. If the OP really wanted to simply give advice, he'd refrain from all these generalising, sarcastic comments about who knows how to play and how it's a "coop for a reason" (meaning, that in OP's opinion coop = the way he likes to play) - and would just stick with what he said about oxium. Everything else he said lacked merit and was only meant to upset the other players.

To be honest, if I'd be forced to choose my poison, I'd still prefer a newbie, or a weak player, than an arrogant, conflict-enticing dude.

Edited by Fithvael

I'm sorry you had an A****** of a trinity. he sounded like the COD player, tbh. and had some sort of an inferiority complex, I mean threatening to not use blessing? he clearly thought he was a big deal. unless you're playing high-level survival, it's not a necessity. and it sounds like you were on kappa, thus blessing was unnecessary. sometimes I hate people

He was probably jelly. I mean Banshee is pretty hard to obtain nowa days.

He's still a spawn camper regardless. That's just a play style that's not approved of by anyone who actually has any common sense. If he's that butthurt over sarcastic remarks that he resorts to using profanity, he's no better than the OP. Bashing the OP doesn't change how bad spawn camping is, lmfao. Doesn't seem like other people care much for the Trinity either.

Well, I absolutely agree that spawn camping is a nasty habit (though the OP didn't say that the other players were doing that - he just said that they didn't stay in the same room as he did). It's obvious that the ones who proceeded to use the profane language were simple ragers - though I'm pretty irritated with the OP acting all superior and posting a thread like this while he's no better than those ragers - as he was actually the one who provoked them... And continued to do so, by making sarcastic, critical comments towards Trinity despite she has proven him wrong. And no, his sensible comment about staying in the room was not the provocation - but everything else he said, was clearly unnecessary - and meant only to unload his anger on the other team members.

I'm not saying that the rest of team members did not behave badly - I'm just saying that the OP is as bad as the rest of them and has nothing to brag or be proud about.

Edited by Fithvael

I'm sorry you had an A****** of a trinity. he sounded like the COD player, tbh. and had some sort of an inferiority complex, I mean threatening to not use blessing? he clearly thought he was a big deal. unless you're playing high-level survival, it's not a necessity. and it sounds like you were on kappa, thus blessing was unnecessary. sometimes I hate people

Anyone who needs blessing for kappa is likely terrible

Ranking my trin there right now and I only hit 4 if somehow my 500 shields go down.

because if you go in with a team that properly plays the mission you get lots of xp, easy pickups, and great time. if you get spawn campers and door heros it just ends up as complete waste of time with very little xp sharing, searching all over the map for scattered loot and maybe even losing the mission because pod/terminal gets destroyed. obviously people prefer to have a good "productive" time in mdef not waste it.