Nova Needs Nerfing.

So people want to nerf a warframe so it takes longer to do PVE?  I don't see why people want warframes balances.  Its not like there are complicated bosses and any strategy to the game with bosses.  Maybe if there were role like healer, tank, and dps, but there isn't.  There are just easy enemies that can be kited or invincible against.  I just don't see why people cry nova nerf where theres cc that prevents damage and blessing that makes the team godly.

Edited by Pure

Lets see 70% of the frames are S#&$ right now and 30% work. Lets nerf the 30% guys, being better then S#&$ is to much.

I dont even use a nova and understand she is fine, other frame need buffs and work  just to reach a close point.

Is Nova extremely powerful?  Yes.

Could I have beaten that T3 defense mission without her?  Never.

Take a 2-man team and run a T3 defense.  Which 2 frames are YOU going to pick?

Loki and banshee

Frost and Volt

Vauban and Rhino

Etc. and Etc.

Edited by Tenn00b

Loki and banshee

Frost and Volt

Vauban and Rhino

Etc. and Etc.

You forgot Frost and Rhino....lol so easy to do a T3 defense without a Nova. In fact it's no problem doing anything without a Nova, especially ranking up weapons and waframes. With Nova the way she is at the moment, I wish the frame didn't exist. Each time I put forward fact and rational arguments, they don't get responded to. The one person who responded with some form of discussion used points so weak they didn't stack up. When I responded, to this, there was no reply to my points about Rhino vs Nova, as Rhinos stomp was touted as an example of an ability as OP as Novas Molecular Prime.

I have also suggested a reasonable rebalance to Nova, again no response to that.

Edited by DaveC

stop whining - it's her role, Damage dealer

trinity - healer

rhino -  tank

maybe we should nerf rhino to 100 shields? great idea? 

rhino tank? hahahahaha

100 shield for rhino? why not? my steelfiber successfully replased this S#&$

I think you are just bad, I don't understand this obssession of some players here around this subject... Are you so much bad or frustrated that you have to come back to this subject, again and again and again ?

I play with my friends who play well this game and when I play my Nova i'm just over the count kill when things start to be very long, like after a lot of defense waves. I don't steal their kills in an exterminate or whatever standard unpacked mobs missions...

I think you are just bad, I don't understand this obssession of some players here around this subject... Are you so much bad or frustrated that you have to come back to this subject, again and again and again ?

These threads about Novca started by different people (again and again and again) are because a lot of people think there is something wrong with Nova and they want something done about it.

You probably don't understand the obsession, because Nova is your most used warframe (all the others you have used average around 6%, with the exception of Valkyr 25%). It looks like you used most of the others enough to rank em and mainly stick to Nova. Think hard about why that is!

These threads about Novca started by different people (again and again and again) are because a lot of people think there is something wrong with Nova and they want something done about it.

You probably don't understand the obsession, because Nova is your most used warframe (all the others you have used average around 6%, with the exception of Valkyr 25%). It looks like you used most of the others enough to rank em and mainly stick to Nova. Think hard about why that is!

I barely use Nova outside of when it is required to join a party (Tower keys or Vault runs (I use Nova when I get stuck with hobbled key for the teleportation)).   And I still don't want her nerfed.  MP Novas have a hard enough time keeping up with me in damage (Most never come close) if I use a nuker frame.  Why would I want to make it harder on them when I WANT THEM TO GET MORE KILLS THAN ME.  

===

Quite often when I play with MP Novas, I see: 75~84% (Me) in damage, 800+ (me) in kills.  Then the Nova gets like 14~34% in damage and 200~500 in kills.  Then everyone else gets like 0~15% and 0~150 in kills.

I've had Novas go in chat after 2-3 games (Sometimes 1 game) and be "I hate you, you hacker."  (In less friendly terms) or "Stop stealing my kills" (Also in less friendly terms) or "There is no way you got those kills, I primed all the enemies" (In much less friendly terms).

I've watched good MP Novas (Not great, but they at least knew how to maximize MP) get fewer kills than other nuker classes while actively competing for kills.  (I just enjoyed the walk and the free experience from taking a nice, relaxing jog)

===

Outside of when I first got her and was setting her up, I really don't use her out of choice.

Edited by (PS4)ariaandkia

Ember also played an important role ... Need her as "polished" as Ember. 
What would "improve" its gameplay. 
improve the process of playing with her using a f* nerf!

In this game there is no balance. And he not needed. All you need to nerf that no one would crawl with Mercury could not ... While many, and so it does not leave.

PS. I'm way interested. Developers themselves say that the game has no balance and never will be... But prietom begin to spoil one class after another in an effort to create a balance ... You do not find it strange?

Balance is something that can not be fixed. 

It's an opinion, that is not really supported much by statistics, just people whining.

It's a mystery. : O

lol, nope. Just saying hi! 

Still participating in Nova threads I see. 

Yeah, happens to be one of the few topics I actually care feverishly about.

Mostly because I used to own one, and re-balancing the frames is going to be the first step towards getting an endgame.

Yeah, happens to be one of the few topics I actually care feverishly about.

Mostly because I used to own one, and re-balancing the frames is going to be the first step towards getting an endgame.

I used to care about Nova, but I think I'm going to stick to the rebalancing of other frames from now on. Too much blood boiling in these ones.  You're crazier than I am apparently. Good luck with this. 

So what? Let Nova's dps be the same as every frames? ok...what's the point with her then? Since they especially design her as a damage frames and now she got the same dps as everyone, with a laggy AMD, broken worm hole (can't enter sometimes+ death door), and tickle null star ? 

Morever her power doesn't work quite as well for corpus in comparison for mag. She is not a "I can do everything" frame like Rhino. 

She don't have the "let make everyone immortal" like Trinity, nor "run straight to objective" like loki and stay 99% invisible. 

She can't tank, can't solo, can't def alone, what left? Damage. 

Yes, her ultimate is great, but that make up for Nova as a whole. 

Now, I don't mind if they nerf her health, or armor more, but leave her damage alone. She already squishy anyway, so losing more of those wouldn't even matter. 

I used to care about Nova, but I think I'm going to stick to the rebalancing of other frames from now on. Too much blood boiling in these ones.  You're crazier than I am apparently. Good luck with this. 

I have about 6 posts in the making for a lot of the other frames.

There just happens to be threads arguing about nova and the vanguard helmet a lot.

However, I don't respond to everybody here, just the ones who I choose to.

Gaminus is kind of right when it come to Nova being a little bit of a hog when it comes to kills. Its like having a big sister that is better at everything than you.

My self esteem goes down every time I see that a Nova did 98% of the damage. Mind you I normally play Ash and he was intended for solo play (blade storm is slow for that reason most likely) so that isn't a fair judgement on my part, but I feel if they made it more balanced like the more enemies around the more that damage is spread out (like -x% damage per enemy in its reach).

Or just plain old making her other abilities more effective like antimatter drop giving a slow down and increased damage buff in an increased range of its actual blast radius. Her first ability just plain old needs more damage (it name escapes me).

Besides she is really defenseless in the shield department making her really squishy. If she could not deal most of the damage she does now then she would get destroyed no matter what. Maybe a bit more shields, then you may Nerf her slightly.

Here she is balanced in my opinion, and a you have couple ways to do it. However I understand if you still disagree because not every frame can be perfectly balanced. Besides I don't even have Nova.

But I think this is a fair way to balance her out more. I personally hate the push four to win mechanic anyway. At least put a button event DE! XD

Btw lets not start talking about Ash, save it for another thread, deal? :D

Edited by DeceptionBlade

Gaminus is kind of right when it come to Nova being a little bit of a hog when it comes to kills. Its like having a big sister that is better at everything than you.

My self esteem goes down every time I see that a Nova did 98% of the damage. Mind you I normally play Ash and he was intended for solo play (blade storm is slow for that reason most likely) so that isn't a fair judgement on my part, but I feel if they made it more balanced like the more enemies around the more that damage is spread out (like -x% damage per enemy in its reach).

If you are playing a frame that isn't designed to be an area killer (not that ash is horrible at it, just slow) and expect to compete against ANY nuker frame, then you have only yourself to blame.

If I bring my Trinity or my Loki into a game and EXPECT to beat a nuker frame in terms of kills, I'd be delusional.  I might still get more, but unlikely.

I still don't get how everyone seems to lose to Nova with their nuker frames though.  I mean, unless they are purposefully choosing poor matching such as volt against infested on phobos.

So what? Let Nova's dps be the same as every frames? ok...what's the point with her then? Since they especially design her as a damage frames and now she got the same dps as everyone, with a laggy AMD, broken worm hole (can't enter sometimes+ death door), and tickle null star ? 

Morever her power doesn't work quite as well for corpus in comparison for mag. She is not a "I can do everything" frame like Rhino. 

She don't have the "let make everyone immortal" like Trinity, nor "run straight to objective" like loki and stay 99% invisible. 

She can't tank, can't solo, can't def alone, what left? Damage. 

Yes, her ultimate is great, but that make up for Nova as a whole. 

Now, I don't mind if they nerf her health, or armor more, but leave her damage alone. She already squishy anyway, so losing more of those wouldn't even matter. 

For some people including myself the damage aspect isn't what we are concerned with.

For some people including myself the damage aspect isn't what we are concerned with.

and this is directly at the op. 

Did you notice when someone complained about Nova, they only say things about her damage instead of her other areas?