Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

They are displayed on the mission-end result table, they are not tangible objects that drop from enemies/containers. When you select an alert mission, it usually tells "Rewards : XXX credits". Sometimes it tells something like "Rewards : XXX credits, mysterious artifact". This kind of alert will feature an artifact as an end of mission reward.

Edited by ap0k41yp5

Awesome thread so far.

I'm a little confused, I know I've gotten artifacts but when I'm loading up a match with my squad when I click on "Use Artifacts" or whatever there is nothing there. Is it because I haven't picked up a squad artifact or is it a bug?

Question to the devs : Do you intend that at some point frame-specific mods (like "rhino mods") will have frame-specific use (like "increase rhino stomp range & damage" or "make rhino shield reflect bullets" etc...) ? If not, I don't really see the point of having frame-specific mods.

@UbaStij I think you are confusing "artifact mods" that you drop from enemies and slot n your weapons/frames, and "artifacts" that you get as some alert missions reward.

Question to the devs : Do you intend that at some point frame-specific mods (like "rhino mods") will have frame-specific use (like "increase rhino stomp range & damage" or "make rhino shield reflect bullets" etc...) ? If not, I don't really see the point of having frame-specific mods.

Weapons as well, for that matter.

Hello,

I've done several alert missions so far and got enemy radar three times in a row. I stopped for a while and when I saw an alert mission popping up again, I decided to do it. But after doing so many alert missions, I never was able to get the rare cards again like enemy radar or Siphon energy card. Is there a limit in my deck and what's the chance of getting a siphon energy card? Because getting enemy radar three times in a row makes me think that the probabilty of each of the announced cards are different.

Greetz,

Bryan

I think getting multiple cards at the same time is a bug since there is absolutely no usefulness of having multiple intances of the same card (maybe something is planned in a later update). Concerning the artifact find rate, Steve stated that it should be 30%, from my experience on the last 3 days it was about 10%. I guess we're just unlucky !

When looking at an alert mission's info If it only lists credits as the reward is there still a chance of getting an artifact card at the end of the mission?

Not that I've noticed, I've done each one that shows up and never an artifact unless it says random reward. So yea... this is how i got energy siphon.

Okay so earlier I thought that fire didn't do anything other than extra damage to the lightly armored but freezing slows down enemies and electricity stuns enemies. However, it turns out that fire mods will have a chance to make your enemies panic and do a dance in place almost like the electricity stun so I think that should be added to the Fire Damage mod information.

Frame and weapon specific mods are planned, yep! I am surprised how fast the Artifact info got out, nice!

"Planned"? I've already been finding frame and weapon-specific mods! Particularly, a blue, rank 12 3m Puncture mod for my Braton which I can't wait to slot in.

V. useful thread, was looking for something like this earlier but didn't think to check this forum.