Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods & Artifacts : List & Explanations (As Of Update 6.5)

ap0k41yp5

Admin i have a question :/

i used 2 shield mods as a Loki, getting the 2 shield specs, but at base it was 150 using the spec, i put 2 shield mods and started out with only 153, what hppnd?

Were you on an icy (cryo malfunction) ship? If so, it reduces your max shields. If you had not the shield mods, you'd have max shields down to 75 or something. If you were not on an icy ship, it's a bug. :)

@DESteve: Looking forward to those!

Edited by Windbow

Were you on an icy (cryo malfunction) ship? If so, it reduces your max shields. If you had not the shield mods, you'd have max shields down to 75 or something. If you were not on an icy ship, it's a bug. :)

@DESteve: Looking forward to those!

i'm not sure, but i'll go check on my next ship:P,

do the elemental mods stack too? i cnt rly see the dmg that well since it barely is the diff colour

The hazards are random. You can play the same mission (same location) but the map will be different (the beauty of procedural maps) and there may or may not be hazards. I've come across 3. Cryo malfunction (lowers max shields), Self-destructing ship (fire everywhere! fire damages you) and Infestation? Not sure what that one does. It's got icky nano-material growths on the floor. Waving about.

Afaik, the mods do stack.

I've done two Alerted Missions in a row, but didn't get any artifact(s)? Am I missing something?

Also got weapon and warframe specific mods already, started playing yesterday. 30% armor mod for Excalibur? (blue) and a 20% damage mod (green) for my Burston. :D

Edited by InTheZone

As Steve stated, these are not weapon or frame-specific mods, they are just mods locked for 1 frame or 1 weapon instead of being a warframe mod or rifle mod. The stats they give are the same as non-specific mods.

If the alert mission doesn't state "random reward" in the rewards list near the credits reward, you won't get any artifact in it. You have a 30% chance to find an alert that drops artifacts (was more like 10% in my experience, but I guess I was just unlucky).

As Steve stated, these are not weapon or frame-specific mods, they are just mods locked for 1 frame or 1 weapon instead of being a warframe mod or rifle mod. The stats they give are the same as non-specific mods.

If the alert mission doesn't state "random reward" in the rewards list near the credits reward, you won't get any artifact in it. You have a 30% chance to find an alert that drops artifacts (was more like 10% in my experience, but I guess I was just unlucky).

Aha okay, so there is another difference. Awesome.

Not sure I understand what you're asking but if you want to equip the mods, you need to go to your Arsenal and click on the wrench icon of the warframe or weapon. You need to level up the affinity of a mod slot and then put the mod in a slot.

Oh, I was just thinking of a fusion system to upgrade artifacts level, I'm glad you are thinking about it too. So the numbers in the cards' corners are the artifact level, right ? Can we already drop different levels (all my duplicate artifacts display the same number) ?

Artifact will be getting changes, what is there is proof of concept. They will have a bit of credit cost to refill them and duplicates can be fused to improve their effectiveness.

Great to hear that Steve :D thanks.

Artifact will be getting changes, what is there is proof of concept. They will have a bit of credit cost to refill them and duplicates can be fused to improve their effectiveness.

Thats good...because I've got 11 enemy radar cards. If we ever get a full screen map i guess my fused card would be able to detect everyone in the next ship over >_>

I did the same one about 4 times. The exact same one clicking on the exclamation mark on the map manually because the actual alert disappears after the first time and i got varying amounts of enemy radar each time so partially confirmed?

So, Armor is expressed as the percentage of damage reduction, right? So an Armor of 50 means you take 50% damage? If so, it'll be pretty easy to make your warframe literally invulnerable; right now, with four mods on my Level 14 Excalibur, I can give myself an Armor of 109. Even if they change it to be additive like the shields and HP bonuses, I'll just need to take a few more of them to achieve utter invulnerability. The only exception might be if any enemies carry Armor Piercing weapons, or if elemental damage bypasses Armor.

Edited by MabsWinterKnight