Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Screen

(PSN)George9733

Split-screen is the one feature that gives consoles an advantage over PC in my opinion. When I think of video game consoles, I think of playing games on the couch with a bunch of friends. The fact that so many console games are not including split-screen these days really disappoints me. But I digress. 

Split-screen won't work for warframe, since it is an account based game like KiritoKun25 said. It's pretty much a port of the PC version put onto consoles, so I don't see them taking the time to make split-screen work for consoles. 

Well i think it is, they just have to make a log in window for the other players,so they can log in whit their warframe or PSN account

Well i think it is, they just have to make a log in window for the other players,so they can log in whit their warframe or PSN account

they said that about air planes and now look at usi think we have the technology to do so in this current age

he's right

What would be nice is being able to have 2 consoles on the same internet.  On the PC version I believe it lets you change the ports used - the PS4 version does not allow this, so one of the consoles essentially can't join/host games for the most part.

Sorry for the double post but just saw this. We have two PS4's on the same router and they work fine. No issues with anything other than inviting people to my dojo, which did not work when we had only one PS4 anyway.

Sorry for the double post but just saw this. We have two PS4's on the same router and they work fine. No issues with anything other than inviting people to my dojo, which did not work when we had only one PS4 anyway.

Interesting.  Friend and I tried this last weekend and one box would always say something akin to "Open ports yada yada, click here for help."  The help page showed if you have 2 PCs on the same internet, change the ports on one of them in the settings.

Interesting.  Friend and I tried this last weekend and one box would always say something akin to "Open ports yada yada, click here for help."  The help page showed if you have 2 PCs on the same internet, change the ports on one of them in the settings.

The 2nd PS4 turned on DOES get a Strict Nat rating, but both of us are still able to host and join all games.  The only problem we have is that my PS4 (on Wifi) can not EVER invite someone to our Dojo.  Even if my PS4 is the only device online in our network I still can't invite anyone.  His (on Ethernet Cable) can invite people to the dojo whether or not he is the Strict Nat PS4.