Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank Up Challenge

MattyofG

Question

I'm trying to pass the rank up challenge to go from rank 1 to rank 2. I've failed the mission twice, despite not dying or leaving the circle in either case.

My only instructions are to kill enemies with my pistol. I have no trouble doing that, but they often hide behind the columns, obstructing my line of sight. Everything is going pretty well fine, I'm nailing them when they pop their heads out from behind cover, but then when I'm scanning for more targets, it simply says "Mission Failed" with no real explaination as to why.

What am I doing wrong?

11 answers to this question

Need to be quicker!! and cant you LEAVE the circle? im not sure how this new "dojo" works or even looks as im barely halfway to rank 5. But before the update i know you were able to leave outta the circle...

Yeah unless they changed that you can go anywhere you like in there.

Also its timed. Before the update you had a minute to kill all the enemies. I havent done a new test yet though.

I'm almost to 5. ill probably get it later tonight when i can play.

Edited by Akularael

Need to be quicker!! and cant you LEAVE the circle? im not sure how this new "dojo" works or even looks as im barely halfway to rank 5. But before the update i know you were able to leave outta the circle...

I bet that's it, I bet I can leave the circle and go hunting. I will try again tomorrow!

Hmmm....I've never even gotten close to failing it. Then again I haven't done one since U7. Even Rank 5 only took me 15 seconds.

Same. my rank 4 test was kill 6 grineer. 3 of them sawmen. all of them level 13..........stupid easy

for my rank 4 test, My braton vandal was able to kill them with 1 tap each, so it was bloody easy.

As everyone above, i just did my level 1 test and it was a cakewalk, my pistols the best weapon i have and i just wandered around shooting people in the face while my invincible shield soaked up everythign they could throw at me :) So yeah, just actively go hunting and you'll be fine on the time.