The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime Weapons Anticipation Megathread

Phoenix86

Never potatoed Bronco prime cause dual version is too obvious to come :D

Mine is waiting aswell :)

I dunno guys.

If Akbronco comes then I'll craft it separately from my single Bronco.  The reload time would have to be 3-4 seconds on it. That's too much time out of the game for me.

=)

I'm hoping for Boltor Prime...  

Edited by sushidubya

burston is a grineer weapon.

it has a prime so continue to tell me how only tenno weapons can be primed

the burston is not a grineer wep lol

im pretty sure the nest prime frame in gonna be loki, prolly the boltor for primary, could be a number of dif secondary and melee weps though its hard to say.

Edited by Vanhline

Yeah, I don't think we'll get new primes tomorrow. Usually, DE would have published some pics showing off the gear they're going to release the next day.

its already been publicly announced that the prime access will be changing today and theyre not going to launch the new set with just the frame as an incentive.

The Trigris and Vectis do NOT need prime variants. Not because they're too new, but because they're strong enough as is. 

Yeah, Tenno should have their own weapons as well, rather than just orokin rip offs.

Tigris, vectis and vastos are perfect candidates for that.Not only they are strong enough but also their design are too cool to have white and gold shiny things on them that will  render the previous ones useless next to them.

They only said it would be ending, not changing, didn't they?

They said it'd be changing.

LAST CHANCE FOR PC PRIME EXCLUSIVES
Posted on 19/02/2014 - 14:43
PrimeAccesswebsiteImage_1.jpg

If you've had your eye on the Ember Prime version of Prime Access for PC, don't delay! The Flare, Blaze and Inferno Packs will be retired as of Tuesday, February 25 at 12 PM EST.

Harness ancient Orokin technology with the latest Primes and Exclusive Prime Access Gear -- Ember Prime, Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime -- PLUS the exclusive Misa Syandana Prime, Titan Extractor Prime and Ember Prime Avatar.

Stay tuned for details on the new Prime Access refresh coming your way. 

Please note: The PlayStation®4 Prime Access Pack will not be retired just yet – will post again when its retirement is imminent.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

that's false. vandal was never said to be restricted to corpus whatsoever. especially since braton and lato vandal were made specifically by the tenno. and the strun which is arguably tenno made has a grineer variant (the wraith version) therefore there is no rule saying only tenno weapons can be primed unless DE says otherwise.