Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee - Information On Obtaining Blueprints

radthezero

Question

OK, so I'm a little confused. Was roaming at the wiki a little earlier, and saw conflicting information about how to obtain Banshee's blueprints.

In it's own page, it says component blueprints drop from Raid, Intel, Capture Alerts, as well as late wave (15+) rewards from defense missions. But the Europa page says it drops there (boss is random, though). So, are them both true? Can anyone who got a Banshee already clarify it to me?

Thanks in advance, guys.

4 answers to this question

I'm just missing the chassis, and I can tell you that it can drop on lower than wave 15, if you have less people. Lowest I've gotten was wave 15 on kiliken with 4 people. Got the helm as a wave 10 reward alone, though. I still don't quite know what they mena by raid/intel/capture alerts. Are they only ones with ?'s on them? Are they referring to the altert missions or the missions that the alert is tied to? I'm probably overthinking this. Just really want Banshee xD.

As for Europa, I'm not there yet, so I wouldn't know. Sorry.

Oooh, so it's not only the alert missions, any raid, spy, capture or defense mission can potentially drop them... Hm... It is a bit random and probably have a small drop chance, but it's way more concrete now. Thank you, Flame. I'm really grateful.