The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That Brief Feeling Of Excitement...

Saavedro

... of doing at least one T3 Defense a day for the last month and a half in hopes of getting the Braton Prime Receiver and seeing "BRATON PRIME" in the rewards window only to be soul crushed when it reads in full:

4jb5zD4.png

1rLxKpr.png

8EDjS6w.png

ibap4GGHVsoW0d.gif

That's it. RNG wins. I give up.

Why do you grind it so much? Play the game, relax, and receiver will come when you dont expect it. I never personally grinder anything like crazy. My biggest grind was Fire Chicken Prime helmet, i was grinding that for 2 days.

Because I've been playing this darn game since Closed Beta and leveling Mastery is all that is left for me to do. Braton Prime is one of three things I'm missing in the entire game (that's available to me, anyways). I need that Ember Prime helm too, and my clan has expended all our Cap keys hunting for it, ugh.

Can I have your barrel please? :(

It's in the mail.

Edited by Saavedro

Because I've been playing this darn game since Closed Beta and leveling Mastery is all that is left for me to do. Braton Prime is one of three things I'm missing in the entire game (that's available to me, anyways). I need that Ember Prime helm too, and my clan has expended all our Cap keys hunting for it, ugh.

Hope that BP trading comes with U12. I can give you receiver, i think i got one or two of them extra.

Edited by RoboDoge

Given the state of my sanity compared to the people I see on here all the time, I have to say Monster Hunter Tri prepared me well for this game.

Then again, I'm the kind of idiot who spent 20 hours killing goblins at the start of Final Fantasy IV to get a rare summon spell drop that does 1 damage to a single enemy, just for the hell of it.  I should try to kill the final boss with that summon sometime, that'd be amazing.

I've been hunting the Latron Prime Receiver since U8 hit. I got it on Christmas Day.

Get on my level.

Dakra blade, one hour after midnight on Christmas day.

I still have yet to find a second Fang Prime blade, though. It would be really nice if they actually did something about the stupid numbers of spare components Voids give for weapons we've already built.

Dakra blade, one hour after midnight on Christmas day.

I still have yet to find a second Fang Prime blade, though. It would be really nice if they actually did something about the stupid numbers of spare components Voids give for weapons we've already built.

xD I had given up on the Dakra, until a clan mate invited me to one ext, where it was the reward.

Hopefully Sheldon's sollution will be packaged on U12.