The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe Stealing The Corpus Tech Was Not A Good Idea.

Frenzlin

I'm a proud Corpus supporter and I have never helped grineer in an invasion. No weapon is worth killing your friends even if it's shiny.

You want to talk about killing your friends?  How about the Tenno Salad Bee captured? 

(Yes, I know that there are no Tenno on the line.  I'm talking about the Gradivus Dilemma.)

Edited by DergyDergon

You want to talk about killing your friends?  How about the Tenno Salad Bee captured? 

(Yes, I know that there are no Tenno on the line.  I'm talking about the Gradivus Dilemma.)

I didn't consider them friends because I lost faith in Tenno.

They only care about loot

I didn't consider them friends because I lost faith in Tenno.

They only care about loot

Those Tenno were ripped from their pods, no memories hence innocent. You fed them to corpus greed before they proved they only cared about loot. You are a monster.

Also neither the grineer or the corpus are my friends. They are only targets

Well ... Grineer are enslaving Empire and Corpus are just orokin technology scavengers that care only for profit. However, I am helping Corpus ... just to let them stay in Solar System ( I rly liked Europa's arctic tileset full of Corpus not Grineer, also I like jupiter sets with Corpus rather than Grineer). 

Ppl caring for lore should consider this whole balance thingy( personally I like to be balance keeper and help Corpus too). Other ppl, more gameplay oriented should consider that fighting only Grineer would make this game even more dull ( grind fest but now it's only Grineer and randomly Corpus/Infested grind fest ta da!). 

Why do people want those Grineer so much to take all Corrus planets huh? Like explanation Corpus dissect Tenno ... well if those ppl were really into Lore they would know Grineer dissect them too, only they do not use Tenno parts to build robots 'coz those stupid clones can't. On the other hand .... we should at least save Jupiter and Neptune for Corpus. To just have this freakin' factions variety godamnit!

I'll only say one and believe ppl will do the same:   

#SaveNeptune 

Yours faithfully Greedy Milk ^^

Edited by darkhades2012