Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost: 2/5/2014

[DE]Rebecca

hey

now you can spam  snow glob with a reason

yeah you know who yu are

using agro with :

loki, using blind with exkal,decoy with saryin,shadow of the dead and terrify, fear,

playing as a team using volt shield too and new strategie maybe?

Edited by Tsoe

Freeze wasn't mentioned :( Why? It should become an AoE freeze blast instead of being a single-target direct-hit weapon that is hard to use at a distance. Currently it is never in my loadout simply because it isn't worth the mod slot.

I can probably deal with the HP limit (tho, gotta test it out in game before giving my judgment, obviously) IF he slowing field inside is actually the same size as the globe...

As for the other two skills, I can't really judge since I never really used them due to how low their damage output used to be.

I seriously hope that all the peoples complaining right now like this change on frost is gonna annihilate their life are not the same peoples who are constantly asking for more difficulty in warframe. You need to be sure of what you want guys. From my point of view, trinity's blessing or frost snowglobe are/where not things that makes the game more difficult. Now you're gonna stop earlier in defence and survival mission, because things are too hard. So what ? Is that not what you where asking for ?

I'm not even sure those missions were designed to go that far actually, no wonder why more than half of the warframes become useless after a certain lvl.

Y'all need to calm down. Being rude will not help you being heard by DE, and it sure won't make you sleep better tonight (do you even sleep ?).

This has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game. I don't care about snowglobe. I care that an ice frame only has one utility ability. If you take away his one-hit wonder. He has low damage and one situational utility ability.

Frost. The King of Defense. The one frame that can always be relied on to protect his teammates!

... Snow Globe has a health bar.

"Sorry guys, bombards just destroy it in one shot. Even if I maximize the health of it, higher levels simply aren't viable any more. I think I should rather just play Rhino or something."

^ My Prediction. We have enough offensive frames, please don't nerf the defense of one of the few defensive frames.

Looking at this i am afraid Nyx Loki and Trinity will get nerfs as well.

As an avid Nyx player, I think that Chaos should work less well on higher enemy and take power strength into consideration. Trinity, yeah now that we have timers, players will be able to chain blessing much more efficiently. Dont know about a nerf, but at least we need to keep an eye on it.

I completely disagree with these changes. Giving a tank frame DMG buffs but survivability nerfs is beyond ridiculous to me. Completely defies the purpose of the frame as it was originally released. Other frames can do the AOE dmg part better (and the single dmg for that matter) so there is no reason to use those abilities if you are the tank except for very random situations that hardly appear and most people didn't run power str on Frost and are now required 2 to make the shield half decent. Because even with the power str buff the shield would die in a few shots in + lvl 30 content. I really don't see the point of these changes.

I *think* in one of the livestreams they talked about making void defense cash out every five waves like normal defense. Livestream 20 or 21?

I remember seeing that somewhere, so I don't think it's just him.

Meh. Well, at least its something. I hated 30+ min Void 3 Defenses anyways. Hopefully they won't pad the 'reward' rolls with a ton of useless junk like other Defenses.

So, lets compare this to Sanctuary. It has 250 HP and takes like 3 shots on high levels to be destroyed. If we compare that to Snow Globe's 3500 HP, it will take 42 shots to be destroyed! 

42 shots = 2 seconds in Void 3 because yanno, there's 50 mobs in a room.

Frost. The King of Defense. The one frame that can always be relied on to protect his teammates!

... Snow Globe has a health bar.

"Sorry guys, bombards just destroy it in one shot. Even if I maximize the health of it, higher levels simply aren't viable any more. I think I should rather just play Rhino or something."

^ My Prediction. We have enough offensive frames, please don't nerf the defense of one of the few defensive frames.

Utility DE, its an ice frame. Give him more utility.

Avalache needs to be looked at. The damage isn't very impressive.

I like that it can stun enemies, but the stun is immediately gone the moment the ability finishes casting and leaves Frost open to punishment. If the freeze applied to them extends after casting for a couple of seconds, it would be a much more viable ability.

As is, I find myself using Ice Wave over Avalache because it casts quicker and does more damage for the energy spent. Ice Wave also slows enemies.

Because there is still a chance of them targeting a teammate or worst the pod if they are next to it. :p

You still have to actually get out there near the mobs to actually blind them, because last I checked, RB has a fairly small AoE radius. Even if you buff with with mobs, it is......not impressive at all.

You'd have to go balls-to-the-wall for Duration + Range Mods to even try to make an RB build, and when you do? You might cover 1 of the 4 corners of a Void Defense Room with that, and to do THAT you'd have to directly put yourself in Harm's Way as Excalibur (whose only Self-Defense involves invincibility frames during Slash Dash which also uses Energy).