Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost: 2/5/2014

[DE]Rebecca

haha, that is a great visual. Players all relaxing until someone shakes the tree... omg omg omg like bees buzzing around. Then once the shaking stops it all settles out with a few outliers who always buzz. 

Thank you :)

So much for the "galatine of buffing"

Didn't you see the nerf gun in Steve/Scott's office?

Nerf gun all the things

if they would allow our weapons to go through the globe I think that would be a slight plus

And remove it's duration (like Rhino's Iron Skin did after the nerf) that way we can still use it on infested since they can't shoot at it,and it will last forever,and if you can shoot through it,then you get a free AoE slow around the Cryopod that lasts forever.

NO! I OFFICIALLY HATE WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO FROST! GIVING THE SNOWGLOBE HEALTH IS A TERRIBLE IDEA, AND WILL RESULT IN A LOT OF HATE, AS IT WILL BECOME USELESS AT HIGHER LEVELS! IT IS FINE, AND BALANCED AS IT IS! DO NOT RUIN HIS SNOWGLOBE LIKE YOU DID IRON SKIN (Timed is always more balanced than damage)

I always said that Frost was boring, and that Frost and his globe had nothing to do with a ninja action game. I'm glad to see DE thinks the same.

Too bad the globe is still there. You should had turned it a global skill. The map is afffected by a snow storm limiting the enemy sight distance and accuracy.

So why nerf abiltys into the ground instead of buffing otheres to make them viable?

Lies, they were not nerfed into the ground. Bastille is still amazing, Iron Skin is still amazing, Frost Globe is still amazing. These skills aren't nerfed enough IMO, but adding a hit point to the Frost Globe is a step in the right direction (and now it makes sense to stack frost globes).

They did not really buff his other abilities. His 1 has a faster travel time (not more damage), 2 and 4 are exactly the same, damage and basically no utility.

They released the numbers? Please provide a link.

I'm not opposed to the change of Globe. I'm just saying they should of given better info ( like to the council) to this change before saying hey guess what its going to be in the update surprise butt sax. Giving more time for testing it out.

That whole communication thing they've been "working on" improving, right?

I always said that Frost was boring, and that Frost and his globe had nothing to do with a ninja action game.

Problem is that Frost can't be much of a ninja with that hair-ripping lack of speed of his, can he?

What I mean is that, if THAT was the point, he'd need a lot more changes than what was presented here.

Even if you were to throw in a maxed Blind Rage into the mix (and mitigate it with Fleeting), at very max, 8540 HP really won't do quite enough if enough enemies are shooting at it. And I don't mean Wave 100 Defense enemies. I mean enemies in T3 Defense.