Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

[DE]Rebecca

Thx for all the new stuff and fixes.

But this : - Polarity Management is here! You can now swap the order of Polarities on your Forma’d gear!

is definetly a step in the right direction, it was not what we asked for,

we asked to be abel to change the polarity, of an already polarized slot!!

Great Work on this update guys makes such a huge difference almost kinda hard getting used to this new hud and all this new stuff you guys added very excited to see the new earth missions as well as the new dojo rooms all in all thumbs up to all the people at DE.

Love the new interface but I feel that this was a bit of a letdown.... I love Warframe and DE with all my heart but 1)The lack of primes, 2) No melee 2.0, 3) No boss rework, and 4) the fact that all incoming weapons and games are CLANTECH is unfair to the players who aren't in clans. They should be able to enjoy more than a pretty new interface. This update seems to have been rushed out the door, and I really hope that in U12.5 that we'll see everything we were promised and expecting from a major update along with an event. As it is I'll just refer to this as U11.10.

Edit: Saw the new Hyena Pack, really glad that I was wrong on that one. Thanks DE!

Edited by UpgradeInProgress

I would like to see Ash's ultimate, Blade Storm, changed the same way Valkyr's Hysteria has been. It needs to scale somehow otherwise vs higher level enemies it is completely useless... even more so, takes 20 seconds to be completely useless.

There's also the small matter of the UI scaling and being able to use A and D to choose in a def mission. 

Other than that, great update! Love the buff to the bows (they needed it). Frost's Snow Globe was indeed broken, nerfing it was necessary. I'm curious (lazy to do the math) how much does it absorb if maxed (as it is influenced by power strength, i think). Frost even has a +15% power strength helmet. Perhaps some more items will be added in time which would make his globe stronger at the cost of ... something. That would be "specialized" not a freaking i-can-afk-in-it invulnerable bubble of whateverness. That's just lazy. 

Good job!!

Edited by Heresiarch88

Is it just me or has Steel Charge aura also gone from a level 2-7 mod to a 4-14 mod meaning that now when fully ranked on a suitably polarized slot you get 28 points with a 0 level frame? My formerly level 7 aura is showing now as a level 9, and when placed got 18 points to allocate immediately.

I'm amazed rebecca hasn't shown up to defend the Crapdate yet. Then again, no i'm not, it's kind of right on track. DE has gone from the company that was amazing because they actually listened and cared about customer feedback, to the generic "we care about what you think, but we will ignore everything you say" company. 

Love the patch but the map markers are really awful. Its hard to understand which way to follow while some npc or other player is covering markers, can't understand even where the group is when they split..

I really loved the old version, it was more easy..

you bastards! how could you do that to frost? You evil heartless bastards?!?!!

my whole gimick was running around screaming "F*CKING BUBBLES!!" becouse snow globes where the most awesome thigns ever!

abd BTW u must be banned or reported for swearing but to the [DE] give them respect they made the game and it now has health that makes the game a challenge maybe it's a disadvantage for us but they made the game give them ur respect atleast 50% of it

abd BTW u must be banned or reported for swearing but to the [DE] give them respect they made the game and it now has health that makes the game a challenge maybe it's a disadvantage for us but they made the game give them ur respect atleast 50% of it

Respect is something you have to maintain. DE used to deserve respect, lately they deserve a swift kick in the butt.

It was not necessary to nerf in in so much stupid way, there can be no excuse for what they did.

Along those pages were suggestions how to nerf/change SG in a sane and balanced way, I personally liked suggestion in this topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/117028-balance-adjustments-to-frame-lineup/

SuperB explanation there....

- Frost goes from being too good to worst frame in the game (yet you buff his "power strength" because Frost was so well known for his offense...)

- Significant bugs and problems with this update (Waypoint pinging, capturing/defending a tower on any round by 1, significant Map problems)

- No endgame that was constantly rumored and talked about (Why was this not revealed?)

- Ridiculous amount of materials needed for the new Warframe research (Even with the Hotfix, it's a huge amount)

- NOTHING was done to fix the faction imbalance, and now Pluto is under attack while Neptune is being overrun (Soon to have one faction remaining with Corpus becoming the new Infested)

I'm sorry, is this an upgrade? I see U12 as a DOWNgrade if anything. What the hell happened, DE?

Whelp, guess I'll continue playing other games til you guys get back on track. So much wasted potential; so extremely disappointed in this.

Agree,

Several things also disappear (stop displaying) after round 1 of the new domination game. (the percentage bars of each tower for example, are gone AFTER first round and they do not reappear)

Also, the new "placer" or "locator" you set in things, now always display module despite being set in the floor or a door.

Before it could say "waypoint" or "module" depending on where you set it.

In other news, the bug I had with dual pistols (dual magnus) seems to be fixed with the small hotfix.

but added more.

* If you click on the Darvo's mission directly (via alert screen on the left)... and accept it, it will bring the squad screen.. but it WILL NEVER FIND ANY SQUADMATES!!!.

*  the "Start timer" is also bugged and gone in this mission.

The only way to start Darvo's for a lot of people (seen quite a few of people complaining in the ingame chat) is to directly go to Planet/zone and click in the alert inside the planet mission briefing zone. THEN it will correctly search for teammates... AND THEN it will correctly have the START TIMER thing.

Also, why forcing players into Clans to get frames now?

did you know a lot of people are actually paying for the game? as supporters to get the game right and fun for everyone? (Id prefer to say BUGFREE lol)

Edited by Cesarin

This is one of my favorite updates so far, great job DE!!

I love the new 3D images of Lotus and bosses, IT ROCKS!

However, I wanted to report a bug, in Psamhate, where the hyena pack boss is...

one of them is bugged. see this.

jtV6jyef81W3d.JPG

other than that, the new update is really great!

i've noticed great improvement in FPS, it runs faster now in my PC with less delays.

- Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500.

You F'ed up DE. The strongest defensive frame is now completely useless. 

Took me good ole frost to a spin at T3 MD. Got a nice bunch of enemies stacked up, deployed globe and it vaporized immediately in the enemy fire.

Might hold a few seconds in some lowbie map, but then again, you don't even need it in those.

R.I.P. Frost. We will miss you.