Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

[DE]Rebecca

ADDITIONS

- New Game Mode – “Interception” Territory Control Mode! This Mission type is making its debut on Earth, check it out where Mobile Defense missions used to be!

Interception should replace to Deception instead of Mobile Defense... (on a near future, no?)

Edited by Xaiyain

I think the new Hud looks pretty good all around.

Loving a lot of these new changes.

Interface must be practical in use, not "look cool" in the screenshot.

And new changes... Part of the guns received a buff, not too needed to be strengthened. I mean latron prime, he was so good. Valkyrie before was immune under hysteria and could walk alone to distant capsules for survival. And now it again strengthened. Frost now from "mast have" for defence dropped to Abyss, if we talk about 40-50+ lvl mobs.

I would love if you clarified specifically what changes were made to Frost's Avalanche.

I only see "improved cast speed and damage" but I don't see Frost's Avalanche now freezes enemies for # seconds then shatters then for damage or Frost's Avalanche works just like before but the cast is much faster and damage is improved

The fact that I listed 2 possibilities should tell you there is something wrong with it now. Most of the time it works like the first one, freezing enemies for a duration then shattering them for damage, but sometimes it works like the old one, instantly shattering them.

Could you please tell us which one is the intended effect?

oh yeah, update 12 is here! wait... what is that? HOLY F*** WHAT IS THAT!?

Warframe Changes:

- Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500.

so that's why void mobile defense is now imposible, why did you have to screw frost most useful ability?

Hey DE, just wanting to let you know that a bare bones player here can't do any of the missions on Earth besides Vay Hek. I'm experiencing delay between my moving of the mouse and my frame actually moving. Probly because my laptop can't handle even the bare minimum, but I can't farm neurodes effectively anymore, and Eris is a major pain in the a**. So even if there was just one mission with the original stuff, it would be greatly appreciated :D Thanks for listening to me, hope you have a great future to this amazing game.

oh yeah, update 12 is here! wait... what is that? HOLY F*** WHAT IS THAT!?

so that's why void mobile defense is now imposible, why did you have to screw frost most useful ability?

'cause of the same reason of bastille and iron skin: trivialize contents, makes frame a 1 trick pony, etc etc...

alright, finally! couple of problems off the bat with the new system.

First, the bars are too thin, making it hard to guage the power levels.

Second, The screen red-ness indicator to show me that life is low no longer shows, thus i die more often since i tend to use that to let me know to hide or heal.

Third,There STILL ISN'T A MELEE AFFINITY INDICATOR!!!!!?????

Fourth, When scalled all the way up so it is bigger and more visible...the hud is blurry and pixilated like enlarging a small picture in paint...

Fifth, still waiting for the ability to move the tenno further from the corsshair so I can aim properly.

Sixth, still waiting for the ability to change the crosshair.

as for the love!!!!!

Great font, Loving the new levelling screen! Map took some getting used to but like it none-the-less! Like the new hit-indicator, infact, other than the listed problems above I love it!

had some issues with dramatic loss of FPS on some certain of the levels - mostly in the voids and Derelict

just wanted to put this here because there isn't really a good and settled topic on the PC Bug topic feedback about it where its continuously gets locked and so on

DE locked the last hotfix thread! Prepare for Melee 2.0! :D

*Edit, nevermind, DE came out with another clan tech weapon being available in Market and now you can trade Prime parts...hopefully they reconsider.

Nice fixes though.

Edited by EChondo

ADDITIONS

- Improved Mod management – including duplicate mod stacking and auto-install.

Glad to see my idea from about 9 months ago being implemented!  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/46657-please-can-we-fix-the-mod-ui-already/page-2  Post #24

The image that won't show on the link:

74J79.png

Can a brotha get some compensation?! xD

well done now go fix and remove some S#&$ty things like the scramble hud enemies, and thoose annoying infestation big guys that just knock back me just get rid of enemies people hate like i hate the scorpians, the ancient infestation big guys, and  thoose annoying napalm just fix the shooting problem on that i was on fire in a ele so thats a bug fix ok i feel like the game is being a annoying little $&*^