Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

[DE]Rebecca

Don't u guys think it's a bit too much all the requirements (bp 1500 oxium, each part 300 oxium, plus all lab researched mats) to build the damn thing!? Plus 3 days!

Is it even possible to rush her!?

So basicly i saved plat so i could rush everything and i can't, is that right!? This new Tenno Lab stinks of greedy milk DE...really dissapointing!

I'm not spending 275 plat on a frame. Hell to the No!

tumblr_inline_miegjkiK5c1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by Bazools

DE, thanks for this update! I'm sure you all were extremely pressured (T'was obvious because of that rough as gravel launch) but it looks good! Can't wait to enjoy it in it's glory!
I do have an issue... I miss having the 'z' tab of my whole team's healths and shields on the bottom left.

Moon Clans PSA: We are lowering Oxium requirements for Clan Tech in a coming Hotfix.

Only moon clans!? What about all clans... a week to farm almost 3000 oxium (without an heads up my 3 ppl clan has like 1000 oxium!)!? It's simple appalling the mats u guys are asking to build a frame! Appalling! Really &!$$ed right now!

Edited by Bazools

Horrible update. On the minimap can not see anything. The status bar of the frame has become miserable. Sight prevent aims. The amount of energy removed in the other corner, we have that 10 eyes? This is the update sucks. The game became uninteresting, awful and uncomfortable. Return the interface as it was. Why did you testify life guards? Why do they need? All bad. If someone has fallen and its need to raise, now hard to find.

DE, thanks for this update! I'm sure you all were extremely pressured (T'was obvious because of that rough as gravel launch) but it looks good! Can't wait to enjoy it in it's glory!

I do have an issue... I miss having the 'z' tab of my whole team's healths and shields on the bottom left.

Its under your health now. I prefer it that way personally.

Please allow us to use the old HUD.

The old HUD was not pretty, nor was it particularly great for legibility, but the new HUD is utterly terrible. This new addition of skill dots beneath the reticle is useful but information such as stamina, shields/health, ammo and squad stats being crammed into tiny portions of the corners of the screen is awful. Stamina is nearly impossible to quickly track, as is most every other stat.

Functionally the new HUD is a tremendous downgrade over the old one and the style frankly doesn't fit the rest of the game's aesthetic. Please let us simply use the old HUD.

Okay guys. I'm as excited about the update as everyone else. However why is Valkyr getting a 600 armor boost when Rhino doesn't get anything?

I don't what u are so upset about tbh... armor counts for 0 in this game! Armor is broken. 600 or 300 or 100 is exacty the same thing.

respect DE!

a lot of work and changes i see... pretty exciting, lol!

still i download the update, but very soon i will try it.

--> Naegling - because Valkyr has no 'Iron Skin' and use her shield to fuel skill... - so she usually takes a lot of dmg on her Health... more than Rhino i presume.

Please allow us to use the old HUD.

The old HUD was not pretty, nor was it particularly great for legibility, but the new HUD is utterly terrible. This new addition of skill dots beneath the reticle is useful but information such as stamina, shields/health, ammo and squad stats being crammed into tiny portions of the corners of the screen is awful. Stamina is nearly impossible to quickly track, as is most every other stat.

Functionally the new HUD is a tremendous downgrade over the old one and the style frankly doesn't fit the rest of the game's aesthetic. Please let us simply use the old HUD.

Elements in this new HUD are a bit to small... if DE scales em a bit it'll look better. It'll take some use too but we'll get there. Besides anything is better than the old one.