Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 12: Zephyr Rises

[DE]Rebecca

I tried doing survival, but it seems that barely any life support capsules are coming up. I can't even get to ten minutes on Apollodorus because there aren't enough enemies to kill for modules or life support modules coming from the lotus.

You guys did an awesome job with this update!

Zephyr is absolutely brilliant albeit drive bomb is kinda broken (I'm sure you already know this), the new weapons are pretty nifty (they actually include polarities), HuD 2.0 looks awesome although I'd still like the ability to configure the positions of where stuff sits, swapping polarities... I could kiss you guys for adding this, love the changes to existing frames and weapons and Naked Nick was hilarious looking put him back in the cryopod along with his female counterpart nadine :P

Very surprised it took that long for snow globe to be nerfed normalized much like the original change to saryn's moult.

Edited by Temporary

[EDIT] Never mind, I figured it out. Sorry for the bother

I like the new HUD, but like it has been said in other threads, we really need an option to scale it, not to mention being able to center it a bit since part of it keep cutting out of the screen.

Also, a question: was the new roll mechanic an intended change? It was really confusing to spam rolls on the ground instead of sliding and doing aerial kicks. (Using an Xbox360 controller here) The auto slide isn't working anymore, you need to hold the thumb-stick most of the time. (I think, still playing around with it) It makes it a bit harder to aim compared to how it used to be.

Edited by Ahcruna

Moon Clans PSA: We are lowering Oxium requirements for Clan Tech in a coming Hotfix.

Moon clans have it the worst, but the oxium requirements for all clans seems high, unless the drop amount is getting a stealth buff or something.

"As the login traffic management is being worked on, locking thread until stability then will give the go ahead and unlock."

An excuse to stop everyone logging on to complain about Snow Globe getting raped. D:

I don't think this is too bad. Back when Iron Skin got nerfed, everyone was all "WTF RHINO SUX NOWW!!1!" but then we got over it. I think this irk shall pass as well, because now you can't just throw up a no-bullets-allowed zone every few seconds regardless of how many enemies there are. Some more thought will be necessary, and it will be more difficult, but we'll adapt.

I like the new HUD, but like it's been said in other threads, we really need an option to scale it, not to mention being able to center it a bit since part of it keep cutting out of the screen.

Also a question, was the new roll mechanic an intended change? It was really confusing to spam rolls on the ground instead of sliding and doing aerial kicks. (Using an Xbox360 controller here)

You realise you can adjust HUD margins in the options menu, right?

I, for one, LOVE (❦) the new HUD.

Especially lotus. Oh dayum, she just got sexier.

Lotus>Cortana, any day <3

Erm, anyway...

That's a ridiculous amount of oxium that I'm seeing :|

I haven't built the room yet, because I need to make another corridor (woops elevator one chunk too soon) and wait off a few more hours but.....

how much oxium for ghost clans? (for whatever it is - zephyr I'm guessin)

- Frost’s Snowglobe now has health in the following values as upgraded/fused: 1500,2500,3000,3500.

Oh god if this means what I think it means, RIP Frost. RIP defence missions against grineer and Corpus.

So much for that Galatine of buffing huh?

Edited by spidey2092

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the new interface for invasion missions / operations.

This thing.

qMvLCjd.png

It's so wonderful, and I found myself wishing it was around before, and I'm so glad you added it. Tiny quality of life thing but it makes me so happy to have.

Thank you!

Just HATE the new update...

Seriously guys, this is not an Android app to make the graphics so clean.. Hate the new gameplay info layout.. useless.. it's just all over the place..

Guys its not about numbers, we know how to read health bars.. 

"Wave Cleared" Graphics sucks big time.. Simple White colored text?? A 6 year old can do better than that in Photoshop :P

Anyways.. Enjoy the New Update...... I just HATE it..

DeathNote

Steel Charge is OP with 10 ranks. And the new game mode needs more enemies. We killed 80 enemies in 10 minutes, would not trade this mode for Mobile Defense.

Other than that, great quality improvement :D
I like this update :D

Edited by Mateszhun

New HUD...

Found the margins and the !Bouncey! toggle; now I must ask that the single most important aspect of a Warframe (energy) be elevated to real size (for ease of reading) and then PERFECT!

(minor gripe, the icons on mini-map are kinda near identical)

Didn't see the Valkyr armor buff coming, though it clearly shows they want Valkyr to be able to tank with her health pool.  Combined with extra help to Hysteria maybe she'll be able to heal herself decently now.  Assuming she gets to melee stuff before teammates roflstomp it with ranged weapons/powers (main issue I'd say, current healing mechanic works better without teammates nearby/fighting the same stuff as you).  Either way, she got some love which I'm glad to see as I like her concept.... or at least my internal interpretation of her concept, haha.

Nice to see Frost's 1 get an aoe component (assuming it's the freeze component) to give him more options.

The jiggly nature of the new HUD when I move/turn was instantly annoying.  Some of the numbers can actually go offscreen (like energy, not that knowing your energy at a glance is important or anything)  Need to see if there's an option to make it stay in place instead (Edit: Options > Gameplay > HUD motion at the bottom seems to be it).  Also noticed that I can't use A or D to leave/stay in a Defense mission now.  Maybe the hotkey for that got moved to somewhere else I'm not aware of yet.

As for the rest of the new HUD.  Ahh, change, I hate change and anything different than whatever I might've been used to/using previously.  Hiss, moan, whine, etc.  We'll see how used to it we are in a week once we've trained ourselves to see the important bits and ignore the currently "flashy yet not what we need to know right this second" bits.  Some of the important info does seem kinda small, though.  I really don't need more screen space for [Mr. Torgue voice] EXPLOSIONS?! [/Torgue] to take up.

Edited by Vortok