Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.2 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

That would make it incredibly OP, what with unlimited invisibility. It's not intended to make every warframe better than Loki.

Indeed, Didnt see that point. They could add a time of the invisibility or keep it just how it is, hehe i just dont like how fast my sentinel die when im invisible and his taking the dmg for me :/ poo poisky

Also: Thank you DE for all your hard work always fixing the bugs in game and always making it better :) Keep the good work.

Edited by Poisonkyuubi

Guest Sess1on

Wow, somethings wrong with the XP. Just did 15 waves on a defense mission and after wave 15 hit claim & exit, got the mission complete screen displaying the massive XP I earned (two weapon finally reached 30), and was thrown back to the system map. No problem there. Except when I went to my aresenal, NONE OF THAT XP WAS THERE. All that weapon and warframe XP was gone. Awesome.

Also, it seems that right now any mods collected are not showing up in the inventory, nor xp or credits after completing missions.

Edit: spelling

Yeah, I lost a shield mod and a bunch of other misc stuff on missions, noticed I couldn't change my mod loadouts, then logged out to see if it could fix anything and couldn't log back in. Thorny hotfix.

- enemy variety now changes as players progress through waves of Endless Defense

- Ciphers should no longer appear as rewards when completing high level waves of Endless Defense

Sure to make some people happy.

- Sentinel weapons now gain XP

- Sentinels are now affected by Trinity's healing powers

- tweaked Sentinel movement to make it less jittery

Good to see some progress with the Sentinel system.

- fixed being able to fall through the floor in a couple areas within Outpost levels

Good to know.

- fixed bleeding-out players being able to stand and move with limited input if downed by a knock-back attack

Hasn't happend to me before.

Nice little update I will try out tomorrow. However it seems people are reporting more bugs now.

Failed to connect to chat server: ERROR 0.

:(

E: #5595

Same here, how to chat from global map ?I can pop up chat only in mission with Failed to connect error, i cant do missions without chat, all day sitting afk and waiting someone to enter my mission.

Chat pop up when i entering game now, connecting and dissapear and in missions chat have Failed to connect error

Edited by drunkpunk222

Dual Zorens still try to charge when swinging, it happens not as much as before but it still happens, interrupts your combos momentarily lol.

That would make it incredibly OP, what with unlimited invisibility. It's not intended to make every warframe better than Loki.

I talked to DESteve about this the other day before he left for PAX east to to work on his trailer.

That's not an intended mechanic, you being detected while cloaked by Shade pet. They're going to fix it I hear by making Shade cloak itself as well.

Edited by --Sensei--

I've gotten my sentinel's weapon Xp to 2... i dont see any difference in stats and theres no mods for it... What was the point of that?

Same here Level 2...no change. I guess I see what happens when it gains more levels, but normally weapons stats don't change even when they level up. Especially since this update.

So what IS the point?