Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.2 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

oh yay more things to mess up the game... how about you fix the need for 100x more credits to do what we did before?

Well in all honesty it isn't costing me much in the way of credits to upgrade stuff unless I'm spaffing fusion cores all over the place. Just combine the same cards with each other and it's cheap as chips. In hindsight I can see that the credit costs are actually pretty reasonable, and are more of a limiter than a "screw you". I mean if you had unlimited cash, or if the cost for fusing was dramatically lowered, you'd just fusion up your rank 1 cards and be top dog again rather than having to work for it.

Dual Zoren is not fixed. It tries to do it's thing... but still not clean melee spam can be done. After initial tiral, the melee continues... I took off mods off DZ until there is better implementation...

Dual Zoren is not fixed. It tries to do it's thing... but still not clean melee spam can be done. After initial tiral, the melee continues... I took off mods off DZ until there is better implementation...

Yah pretty much, they fixed the spasms, but havent fixed the fail charge attemps during swing spam.

By the way, keeps telling me new version is available. I restart, go to log-in, same thing. Done this 10 times now, I'm giving up.

Giving up? on THIS GAME?

Run as administrator.

disable Direct X, or 64 bit.

Run as a nother compability.

Re-install.

Clear Cache.

Come on man?!

*I have not played the "new" update. yet is updated, however- I have been having issues with not being able to revive team members.

Firstly, the chat thing shows up when I fist load up, and after missions, but it promptly dissappears som kind of connection issue or so it says, at least for the in mission one, but they both are still unusable, and as for what error I'm getting I have no clue for the global chat, team chat flashes by to quick for me to notice.

I'd prefer the chat fix to be reverted.

We can see the chat window, but now we have to deal with it flashing the welcome message every 30 15, FIFTEEN seconds while STILL being unable to chat or receive text.

Damn annoying.

Edit: Updated time, it's actually 15 seconds, unbevliable. This is so incredibly irritating it's making me not want to play.

Edited by DAOWAce

I'd prefer the chat fix to be reverted.

We can see the chat window, but now we have to deal with it flashing the welcome message every 30 seconds while STILL being unable to chat or receive text.

Damn annoying.

Same here. No hot fix, so they must be tinkering server side.