Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.2 Hot-Fixes

[DE]darryl1

First off, thanks for all your work on the new update. The bow is such an excellent weapon, and I successfully snuck through an entire level with it -- very staisfying. But a new, very problematic glitch has arisen for me. My sound cuts out, and Warframe reports "Audio device lost." This has happened multiple times, and it totally ruins the immersion. I'm running my sound through a GTX 460 with an HDMI cable if that helps at all.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

I have really enjoyed this game a lot and after update 7.0 I have gotten the bow but none of the mods seem to work on it, can you please fix this in next update?

Mine work. Obviously there are some mods which will never work on the Paris [Magazine Warp].

While you wait for a fix, here is some light reading, the long-lost Weapon Balance notes: https://forums.warfr...-balance-notes/

Sorry for the delay

Thanks for the update, but i have to say that i disagree with most of the balance notes. You guys need to take a second look at it and hear the community on their feedback. It's pretty clear that even the guys that stuck out for you during the U7 RAGE phase (like yours truly) don't like those balance notes at all.

They aren't taking a lot of things under consideration, such as the exclusiveness of.. well.. the exclusive weapons. According to the balance notes, the standard Braton will be better than the Braton Vandal (greater fire rate base > +1 in dmg). The Lato Prime is useless as a single sidearm, has no role and it's outshined by both the Lato Vandal and the Lex. Even by the Kraken, which serves a completely different role

Weapon update notes will get posted (mainly changes to baseline numbers).

Hey from PAX!

Hey! I wanted to be there, but i can't afford it after my upgrade to Grandmaster ^-^. Felt like that was a better investment for the money to go to you guys instead of going to airlines' banks. Also, about the weapon update notes, see above.

Refresh me on dev tracker? Are there other devs you think are doing it well I could look at?

If you'll allow me, i have the perfect example: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=search&devbadge=1&gmbadge=1

It tracks everyone from the staff, even GM's. It's extremely usefull as far as transparency goes. A devtracker is definatly needed, or we'll keep looking like stalkers by bookmarking your profile pages ^-^

Actually laughed seeing this...Some guys don't no the meaning of polite. Quite sad actually.

Maybe get someone to monitor the chat from time to time and ban the rude players.

Not trying to press you or anything.. but people with access to the Design Council have a Council only chat, with people who are by nature (since they actually are 90% people with jobs and money to buy the packs, and 10% of silent rich kids) polite and entertaining to talk to. Not ot mention the chat isn't crowded and in a permanent scrolling.

No loki/ash stealh for sentinel? Makes stealthy missions nigh impossible.

have to agree, think our little buddy should be added to our invisability...poor thing...keeps stopping me making the most of my ash-shade combo