[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.0.1

Fixes for void drop tables when? 

Don't be ridiculous. Thats coming in update 12.8.

EDIT: Fantastic fix

40HUQM0.jpg

Edited by Dallas
  • Upvote 12

....I'm stuck in the interception mission, even though I defended towers and killed remaining enemies....

I finished first wave and got offer mod 'Rush' but refused and played little longer, Now, I'm stuck, no offering, no extraction marker.

Please do something about this?

Wait so Moon clan get's bumped down to 20K while they can have over 700 more than Moon clan? The hell.

EDIT: Ok nm, it was changed as well. Down to 6k. Only now our quantity is NEGATIVE for it. Oh boy!

Edited by Squig

Thank you kindly.. Now please get to the UI hangs..

Curses for that beautiful new large garden.. I just had my dojo reset and I rebuilt it.. I so would have used that in areas of my dojo. ;( I did wayyy too much work to reset again.. So it is what it is.. I'll save it for when you give us more dojo rooms. ;)

I don't see any mention of this, but Zephyr has an issue with clan badge base being a good 6 inches away from her arm, and her Uru Syandana location is on her head instead of her neck, which both looks weird, and slightly cool.... But mostly weird, don't know if that was fixed in the new update, but hopefully it's a easy fix.

Edited by Weird_Stealth
  • Upvote 2

Was hoping for a UI adjustment. 

Same, probably later tomarrow. The UI over all is way too small D:

• Upvote 3

Natural Talent is still not tradeable.

__

Works now. had to restart twice... 

Edited by buriburi