Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Just did a survival on Cambria-Earth and the exit waypoint seems to be coloured the same as the lifesupport waypoint, might want to look into that.

-EDIT-

also as others have said, HUD scaling would be nice as (at least at higher resolutions) it's much more difficult that before to confirm things like ammo count, energy etc without having to look away from the action for a few seconds (which can be a bad idea sometimes).

Edited by Metsudo

Noticed a minor glitch during Interception Missions that seems to happen maybe 10-20% of the time:

Occasionally, I'll have the Overlay showing progress and towers, howveer it does not update, it stays at 0%, I don't know which towers are captured and which are not, it's not really a big issue, it doesn't affect gameplay much (Unless of course you're soloing when this happens) but I figured I'd mention it. Thanks for the new update and stuff :D

Changes scale for clan size :)

So all clans research costs for Zephyr were reduced!

Just curious...

There was no recuction to research cost for Zephyr BP for Ghost Clans. Costing 500 oxium or 50 oxium per person based on max player count of Clan size. Why do the larger clans get a 60% reduction in cost from what Ghost clans have to pay? Isn't it their choice to upgrade to a larger clan size including taking on the responsibility of increased production costs? At this point small clans are being penalized for choosing to remain small.

Edited by Austerity