Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

bugs that weren't listed:

1. Void Reward didnt show....for example: T2 Capture....all i got was 2 fusion cores and an Alloy Plate

2. Hyena Pack stuck in the middle of the plat form within the Floor

3. Rag Dolls in the air after using the Tornado....

Frost's Snowglobe is not working properly. I was doing a sabotage on Earth and saw our Frost use a Snowglobe and suddenly the Snowglobe started to move as if it was centered on this one Grineer enemy. I don't mean a few meters, I mean it went from covering the injector to not covering it at all before it finally expired.

That's because some dudes have that ability now :P

Frost's Snowglobe is not working properly. I was doing a sabotage on Earth and saw our Frost use a Snowglobe and suddenly the Snowglobe started to move as if it was centered on this one Grineer enemy. I don't mean a few meters, I mean it went from covering the injector to not covering it at all before it finally expired.

thats a new enemy type

"ice leader"

So, just asking, if it's not a secret:

- What was causing the internet connection timeout error on login after U12? Simple overload? If not, is it fixed or was I just lucky to log in?

- Was it intentional to deny crouching in dojo? Movement became very slow because of this (no sliding), especially for slower frames (I have Frost). Could you allow it again? Also makes it even harder to put decorations properly since the idle animations mess up the angle https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173291-hotfix-1201/page-5#entry2033431

the camera moves when Frost punches the ground for example. Can we set these to off? Or could you deny any kind of idle camera movement during decoration placing?

- Thanks for the new decorations by the way, they look really good in swampy and grassy garden rooms. Don't want to look spoiled but noticed with the one where we have a "built-in" small tree, that the clipping box around it is just as wrong as for the trees we have from before. Seems like the game thinks these objects (trees and anything with a tree in it) are multiple times bigger than how they really are, making it impossible to place even normal sized trees into the dojo. Do you have such fixes on your to-do plate or they are lost within the fog of the far away future?

- Frost got changes and all (for others interested, the debate on whether these changes are good or not, alternate ideas and such are at https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172673-frost-252014/page-8#entry2024833), do you have planned changes for other frames too, can we learn about these beforehand or we will only see when they happen? I'm not in the Design Council so if someone here is, could you tell if you guys were informed beforehand and had any word in this?

I mean it's nice to change stuff but whether or not they are good is really subjective so I would prefer some form of query or vote about it. Sure, the changes for Frost were needed but I for one doubt that we need one more solely aoe-nuke ultimate for example. We have enough of those to fit the needs that like that, making all frames the same is not the best incentive to make us get them all.

EDIT

I can't join Darvos mission.

Where should I see this? Honestly I couldn't find it either among alerts or news in the morning.

Edited by K_Shiro

It's takes 4 Kappa runs for each player to get 100-200 oxium. I don't see how this is a problem

for ppl that working it is and 100-200? were do u get this numbers we only geting 35 oxium tops and if . you do realize that not all ppl are maxed?

i use a xbox contoller on my pc to play this and i having problems with being able to slide... i use to do it all the timwbut since this update its not working.

I had this problem too, the update turned off "Toggle Crouch" from the Right thumb-stick click by default. You'll have to go in to the controller options and remap it. :)

Edited by Ahcruna