Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

Changes scale for clan size :)

So all clans research costs for Zephyr were reduced!

But...I...I Just....so I spent 275 plat then :\ (as the proud owner of a solo clan this news is great but also hurt as I spent the last of my plat to buy her to not farm over 1K or so Oxi....now I only need to farm 300 or so which is incredibly reasonable...damn)

Oh well Having fun with Zephyr. The whole update gave a nice facelift to Warframe in general.

I'm loving every bit of it!

Hey uh... guys... you reduced the cost after we made our Lab and started putting Oxium into her, and now we're in the negatives.

As in, -29000/20000 Oxium needed to begin research.

Please fix this as soon as you can!

Edit: Just spotted the PSA, guess you know about it already.

Edited by Archwizard

But...I...I Just....so I spent 275 plat then :\ (as the proud owner of a solo clan this news is great but also hurt as I spent the last of my plat to buy her to not farm over 1K or so Oxi....now I only need to farm 300 or so which is incredibly reasonable...damn)

Oh well Having fun with Zephyr. The whole update gave a nice facelift to Warframe in general.

I'm loving every bit of it!

Don't worry, it still takes about 9 days to make the frame with resources. not to mention you saved yourself from the -xxx/xxx bug some of us got with the lowering of the required materials. (still waiting for a fix *wink*)

I have a shadow clan, research costs 1500 oxyum me, my clan has invested 1100 oxyum, all before the hotfix, the hotfix after the investigation cost me 600 and appears to have spent 100 oxyum what about the remaining 1000 where are they?

Don't worry, it still takes about 9 days to make the frame with resources. not to mention you saved yourself from the -xxx/xxx bug some of us got with the lowering of the required materials. (still waiting for a fix *wink*)

hmmm I do like the sound of that. Spend 275 to bypass an emotional rollercoaster ride. yes I like that indeed. BUT She is starting to be my favorite frame now second to Valkyr  (which I also bought out of sheer "ain't got time fo dat" attitude) and I don't regret the purchases one bit :D just wish they would have been more specific on the resource scaling since they only said it was for moon clan and not for the rest.

But anyway I'm having fun.

Thanks for the update DE, looking forward to trying out the new stuff, though kinda erked that the 500 Oxium I invested was reduced to 200 and none of the excess was put into the vault especially as hadn't started building Zephyr yet. + my Codex seems to redding out quite a few of the mods that I already own.

Edited by StrawMan

All those who already gave the oxium for the frame are now in deficit. Our clan has to make up 26000+ oxium before we can start. Can every clan get a refund please?

Side note: 30 pages of people who didn't want snow globe to be nerfed. More people joined as they saw the update now you have 53 pages of people who want snow globe back. Please return it.

Edited by Postal_pat

Looks like Corpus are facing Extinction, Infested Extinct and Grineer are Supreme Rulers of the Galaxy !

Well I guess that door really did hit in the back.

That's what you get for not Listening when so many People were asking to give one Mother Planet (that can't be invalided) to each Faction.

Well at very least I'm having a blast of a time with my rofl "I told you so!!"

Edited by Alex-4

Changes scale for clan size :)

So all clans research costs for Zephyr were reduced!

It seems that for a ghost clan the required oxium for the zypher is still 500, though the parts are now at 20 instead of 100.  I am guessing this may be due to having started the research for contribution already, that its not retroactive for that.  Unfortunatly there doesnt appear to be a way to cancle said research once its flagged for the ability for clan members to contribute.

Thanks for the Hotfix, please get some sleep before attending to the current issues.  We can wait, even though it does seem like we dont want to at times :)

Edited by Loswaith

maybe I'm not the brightest tenno,but the new  map markers are confusing.

I did a bunch of survivals ,and couldn't find the exit marker....always leading me to another capsule...so why did you change the color of the exit symbol? one time i found the exit by sheer luck,I tried to look on the map to memorize the exit symbol,but I couldn't see nothing other than my arrow.

Fix it,asap.

Or make a list with the new markers and their descriptions and put it on wiki.

The Void runs are ruined. In the last days I worked my &#! to farm some T3 capture keys.This morning I did 4 runs...NOTHING.Not a single drop.Not even a core.

The rest of my keys I will sell...if I find someone stupid enough to buy them.

Thanks for ruining the T3 defense too...it used to be a relatively short and brutal challenge.Now is like every other defense mission.