Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

I had hoped the new, up to now, so called "CLAN Research Weapons" would be fixed OUT of the store, but sadly they were not.

It seems that it does not matter anymore if you a player.

It is enough to be a customer; a customer who buys a lot of plat and then his kit in the store.

What was the purpose to play as a/ to be in a Clan? To be better organised and develop new tactics, weapons and stuff? Nope. Just go shopping. You do not need "to play the game".

I think this is the worst update(/fix) so far DE. You can do better than this.

El Psy Congroo

WSkD

Edited by WSkD

12 Updating the worst thing was that for all the time .. you solo players decided to spoil the whole game .. survival is now impossible to play solo more than 15 mine. I and many other solo players will not play the herd, easy go F*** with this project to another. Spoiled all that was good in the game. You should have invited a good programmer and fix your ugliest Chat!

After update clan research for new wf read

Oxium 576 of 1500 deposited "don't know yet if other clan mates put more resources in since or rounded it to 600"

Now after update

Oxium 99 of 600 deposited "does not even show a minus"

so lost 576 Oxium?

Is the UI going to be this small forever?

12 Updating the worst thing was that for all the time .. you solo players decided to spoil the whole game .. survival is now impossible to play solo more than 15 mine. I and many other solo players will not play the herd, easy go F*** with this project to another. Spoiled all that was good in the game. You should have invited a good programmer and fix your ugliest Chat!

lmao

Edited by Krystalmyth

Warframe is a MMO, its not meant to be played solo and never, ever insult the DE else the Stalker shall find you......

Changes scale for clan size :)

So all clans research costs for Zephyr were reduced!

We started our research when it was at 1500 oxium, and it still says we need around 500 more which is where we were last night. If you had already started research do you not get the reduction?

Can someone please tell me why is my title Initiate and PC Member,my rank ingame is Gold Novice Rank 6

Initiate probably refers to the limited number of posts you've made so far, and PC Member is probably the default title for a player who games on a PC rather than a PS4.  I'm sure no disrespect was intended.

I think the only thing your in-game rank bar does, as far as the forums are concerned, is allow you to change your forum icon, if you've purchased other icons to use.  You can click on the image in your rank bar, and change it there, and the change will be reflected on the forums.

Other than that, I don't think you in-game rank interacts with your forum identity.

i still don't think those cost changes were required. at the brackets of these Clans, ex. - 80,000 for 1000 Players, if everyone played like, three missions, they'd have atleast 80,000 Oxium, no problem at all.

ofcourse, these prices don't work for 90% of the Clans that have far more members than active members.... but that's a different story. the numbers themselves made sense, and sounded very fair.

Please make mod stacking optional, or make mod stacks more obvious, right now it's a hassle sorting the single mods from those in stacks - and sometimes they act quirkly (as in mod from stacks won't fuse with those "underneath"), negating the adding of fusion cores to gain a higher level mod.

Edited by Fromboliere

If we could resize the Hud and not just the margins (which is useful still) I would be really thankful. It's too small for me. If we could fully customize it, recolour or even move the panels around as we see fit... now that would be a treat.

Tried the Frost's globe. Well, not really useful for defenses anymore. Sure it was too powerful, actually more useful than most Ultimate skills but that doesn't mean we should lose it altogether. I admit I was fully aware of the fact that it's too strong for it's cost and even considered that it would be better to have some health, like in conclaves... but that would be good only if the enemies are changed accordingly. Defense mission tactics were either nuke everything or defend the pod with frost. Without frost (globe dies in seconds on higher levels) only nova stands still strong.

I thought I'd get used to the UI pretty quickly but I'm not.  I'm still struggling to grab the info I need at a glance whereas I had no problems previously.

I play warframe with a controller from the couch (yes it makes it harder but soooo much more fun) and the UI is not doing it.  The difference in the status of the little dots under the reticule are not as apparent at that distance.  The "power selected" dot does not contrast enough for me to see quickly enough at that distance.  Give it a little contrast please, like power not selected is dark (or give us the option).

Also the mini-map is absolutely screwed at the moment.  Objectives are really hard to find sometimes as they fly off screen and can't be seen at all. I have to turn around to swing the map back on screen so I can see what I want.  Also the icons are so samey that it's confusing at a glance.  Bring back the old console icon (or something else green and square or.. just different!!).  I thought it was great to see fellow tenno icons change until I discovered that all grineer and corpus allies also had the same icons meaning you still have no clue who's who in invasion.  Use a little colour difference for icons on the minimap - extraction point in survival should not be the same colour even if it does flash.  Likewise the lifesupport drop icons, even if they don't show on the minimap, ought to be a different shape and colour.  The symbol is easy enough to distinguish after a second or so but that's too long.

And let me add my voice to the throng, pointlessly given that all feedback was utterly ignored prior to implementation:  FIX SNOWGLOBE.  With the pathetic health quota it has, the point at where the skill is actually needed is now the point that it's utterly useless. Easiest fix to globe-camping if that's a problem (for some reason) make it two-way.  Projectiles cannot go in nor out.  Otherwise you may as well just remove the skill entirely.  At this stage higher level defence is off the cards for us controller-wielding oldies.  You've kinda kicked the fun outta the game there.