ExorcistEX

U12

-No new prime weapon or frame

-No new weapon and its bp in the Market

-Just 4 new research weapon

-New maps/mode

-Swap polarize slots

-New UI

Tbh, this U12 is more like a normal update. Aside for the other factors, many player (inc. myself) are expecting to see some new prime weapon or frame but seem to be they arent ready for this update and we have yet heard anything regards of this from DE.

In general, I just feel U12 is lack of contents as a title update. Its didnt match many player's expectation (new prime weapon or frame) but the question is do we really need more weapons at this point? Consider that we are having new weapon every week now. And we have more things to work on (farming oxium...) This time next week we probably will get another weapon in the normal weekly update and perhaps the melee 2.0 (Melee 2.0 release time is still questionable as it can be at any weekly update before U13)

The second problem is the new UI is too small, and I think DE need to include another option such as let us to decide to use the new UI or not.

Will continue when I spend more time in the game later on.

Omfg even those updates have more content and come out more frequently than any other game i know. The Devs are working hard, acknowledge that!

EDIT: Also, more prime weapons? More grind in the void at less than 5% chance that you get what you want? Really? Its good they left that out until they fixed the droptables.

Edited by Detheroc

FIXES

- Fixed door collision in Grineer Galleon that would block projectiles when shooting through the door.
- Fixed trading race condition on initial offer.
- Fixed trading Platinum being offered by both players.
- Fixed "Trades Remaining" not updating when it is refilled on login.
- Fixed beam FX registration for Synapse and Spectra.
- Fixed issue where stats were not updating for the selected Warframe that is being compared to the equipped.
- Fixes to scarf physics.
- Fixed animations for the Spectra reload.
- Fixed holster positions of Cernos for multiple Warframes.
- Fixed multiple issues where meshes were intruding other areas (tilesets invading eachother).
- Fixed misnamed dojo props.
- Fixed Sentinel weapons that lose their mods when they are revived after death.
- Fixed enemy melee types that could hit the player twice in one swing.
- Fixed some issues with cover and AI navigation across all maps.
- Fixed the Galantine not having elemental FX on its blade.
- Fixed a deadzone in the melee sweeps, which could cause attacks to miss where the enemy's full body collision started roughly where the player's hand is.
- Fixed minimap for multiple Orokin Void rooms.
- Fixed destroy sounds on breakable fan and vent covers.
- Fixed some issues related to elevator door hints on mini-map.
- Fixed the Grineer asteroid floating cryopod bug in Mobile Defense.
- Fixed the cryopod doors being triggered more than once by solo players.
- Fixed Jackal not dropping Mods when defeated.
- Fixed missing squad chat tab that was unavailable in-game.
- Fixed some bugs related to the codex.
- Fixed NPCs on clients to now play exit-cover transitions properly.
- Fixed some zipline activation and landing points in multiple tile sets.
- Fixed teleport script still getting players in falling loops.
- Fixed Operations panel not automatically appearing when goal/invasion arrives.
- Fixed an issue where weapon attachments wouldn't update when cloaked.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a core after starting fusion mode would let you fuse into a fusion core.
- Fixed edge cases of crashing when player1 is spectating player 2, and player 2 revives after dying causing player 1 to crash when trying to get a camera view from the other players avatar.
- Fixed multiple reported crashes.
- Fixed an issue with the Tigris where having an odd number of bullets could cause the reload animation to play twice.
- Fixed weapon holster positions of many weapons across many Warframes.
- Fixed multi-boss intro cinematics on clients.
- Fixed Galatine clipping when jogging, jumping, or running.
- Fixed NPCs  from making noise when they shoot themselves - now they will only bark if an ally shoots them.
- Fixed the issue where disarmed enemies would not attack the player or the core in defense missions.
- Fixed Master Thief mod ceasing to function after a host migration.
- Fixed character rotation errors that occur when moving between menu screens.
- Fixed hang and/or crash when reviving after Harvester kills you.
- Fixed a number of repeating and incorrect Lotus lines.
- Fixed display of crit-rate and crit-multiplier for projectile weapons (it was showing values lower than were actually being used).
- Fixed issue where player names did not appear in chat when players join or leave a match.
- Fixed ‘Kill remaining enemies’ message from appearing after a host migration during the claim screen.

- Fixed issue where Clients were not seeing Critical damage indicators if their shots were lethal as critical indicators were not shown if the enemy had no chance at surviving the shot.

Honestly dude, this is all I care about.

Them actually fixing and buffing things.

Of course, we're going to have the usual vocal minority complaining about something again.

Under the gameplay options, third option down is "HUD Scaling" or something. You can use that to bring everything closer together, but the text doesn't get any bigger.

Also, at the bottom, HUD Movement on/off button.

Some icons need to be moved, but it's fine for me.

Just get used to it.

The new blueprints shouldn't be behind an arbitrary wall for players (need to be in a clan).

People must understand that DE actually listens to their playerbase.

If you don't believe me, try playing another F2P game out there in the wild and tell me if they address as many player concerns as this company does.

If a bunch of salty people on this forums complain enough, sadly, DE will probably change something when the rest of the people playing probably don't even want said change.

Edited by Kagumin

100% agree with OP

melee rework better be damn good.

and really? instead of 3 1/2 days to get a frame its now 9 1/2 if your really awnted to make peopel but more plat make a new prime access not make every have to wait 3X longer for basically all of U12

Well, seems like the "true" addition of U12 will be Melee 2.0 and endgame stuff Steve posted in DC (not sure about this). Prepare for something like U 11.5, I guess...

end game stuff are planned for this year, not for u12,, at the oposite yu are right that mele 2.0 and the new UI , new mission type, new LAB, new badass weapons

lot of bugs fix, new helmet,new frame, new ressource,new tile set; new option in upgrading, new color palet, Bow boost, balancing of old weapons

are the only stuff that up12 bring, yet i forgot some

edit:

geez i just fed the troll >_< not yu EnForest

Edited by Tsoe

Omfg even those updates have more content and come out more frequently than any other game i know. The Devs are working hard, acknowledge that!

This is a well known issue, the dev give so much contents on the normal update and player will demand the same quality as pervious update. Once the quality didnt match the player's expectation, raging and negative feedback will be flood on the forum.

EDIT: Also, more prime weapons? More grind in the void at less than 5% chance that you get what you want? Really? Its good they left that out until they fixed the droptables.

true. 

I think this update is a nice start.  Less meaningless content ie.weapons, we have those every week.  Or Prime, which we still have plenty to farm for.  Until they find a way to balance out the reward table, why add more now?  Although I doubt that is why there isn't any Prime items.  I wanted to see more balancing but I guess that's not going to happen. 

Overall this update is just like any update;  So I have no complains, I wasn't expecting anything.  What I'm looking forward to is Melee 2.0, that's it.

I think this update is a nice start.  Less meaningless content ie.weapons, we have those every week.  Or Prime, which we still have plenty to farm for.  Until they find a way to balance out the reward table, why add more now?  Although I doubt that is why there isn't any Prime items.  I wanted to see more balancing but I guess that's not going to happen. 

Overall this update is just like any update;  So I have no complains, I wasn't expecting anything.  What I'm looking forward to is Melee 2.0, that's it.

New frame and 3 new weapons this update. They're still throwing weapons at us like it's going out of fashion.

True its not as big as i had anticipated. But the new stuff is pretty good. I'm going to have to play more with the new hud. Only disapointment is that you have to wait for the new frame and weapons to be ready in the dojo. Exited to try them but damn gotta have patience first.