Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Alpha

Sophax

Doesn't this look way better? More "refined" in a way. You could use this as another exucse to demand money from us, DE. :P

I would buy it, same goes for that weapon. It looks amazing in al its simplicitly (unlike the Bo-staff and Paris). I'm more a fan of streamlined/slick design.

16beihx.jpg

I know exactly what you are saying, I don't think you see what I mean. They didn't go with that concept because there was something they didn't like about it that didn't fit with the vision they had for Excalibur. Why then would they use this model they have reservations about as a skin, just because a player expressed that he liked how it looked?

If you would like to be rude, I'm sure there are other places to go about it.

Edited by G3rman

I know exactly what you are saying, I don't think you see what I mean. They didn't go with that concept because there was something they didn't like about it that didn't fit with the vision they had for Excalibur. Why then would they use this model they have reservations about as a skin, just because a player expressed that he liked how it looked?

If you would like to be rude, I'm sure there are other places to go about it.

Maybe they didn't like it back then or some other reason made them not use this model, but the point is that if enough people like it that there is no reason not to make it available as a skin. They might aswel commercialize it as the "original" Excalibur.