The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Becoming Unreal Tournament?

Drazhar14

Only if we get those awesome smiley face mines that hop around after people.

Those were from a mod called Chaos UT (which was distributed with the Game of the Year edition, interestingly enough).

Inb4 we get an instagib rifle. :P For admins ofc on PvP in 2016. XD

Vectis? Just give it a lovely orange beam and we're set...

Still waiting the instagib mode.

That mutator was fun, although OP. Would be cool to have mutators in Warframe. Who remembers Fatboy? The more kills you got, the fatter your character became! In livestream 22, they mentioned the possibility of unlocking "goofy" things from doing mission for certain "orders" which would be added in 2014. 

Capture the datamass.

I'm actually listening to the UT soundtrack right now.

While we're at it I've been awaiting a joke video saying I was playing unreal tournament 2014 beta and talking about how I was equipping the flak cannon and bio rifle and going to town on some practice mode missions and talk about the movement system and all.

But yeah, UT is great, would love to see a shock rifle here. Some kind of mix of the Latron and Lanka.

Capture the datamass.

I'm actually listening to the UT soundtrack right now.

While we're at it I've been awaiting a joke video saying I was playing unreal tournament 2014 beta and talking about how I was equipping the flak cannon and bio rifle and going to town on some practice mode missions and talk about the movement system and all.

But yeah, UT is great, would love to see a shock rifle here. Some kind of mix of the Latron and Lanka.

Capture the datamass sounds legit. And calling Warframe "UT 2014 Beta" would require more expansion on the multiplayer!

Sounds like lots of people are interested in seeing the Shock Rile put into Warframe.

Ugh pvp. As long as you don't have to do it for rare mat or an event I'm fine with it. Every time I hear this call though it worries me to no end. I do not play pvp and never will.

+1 to this

If UT was awesome, that's UT. WF is WF, personally I'm against the idea of slowly turning it into yet another PvP game of the bunch.

If they add it and it's completely skippable, no problem. But the focus should be put into the true nature of the game, which was PvE.

IMO all the people demanding more PvP just picked the wrong game.

+1 to this

If UT was awesome, that's UT. WF is WF, personally I'm against the idea of slowly turning it into yet another PvP game of the bunch.

If they add it and it's completely skippable, no problem. But the focus should be put into the true nature of the game, which was PvE.

IMO all the people demanding more PvP just picked the wrong game.

Yeah, I still haven't tried out conclaves. I might if I ever get super bored of the game and have nothing to do, but lets hope DE is able to keep pushing out new content fast enough to prevent that.  I'm just saying if they do decide to expand on PvP, then a Domination mode would be fun. But I prefer PvE, especially in Warframe. I'm more concerned with the UT weapons being added, cause they were awesome. 

Not to mention how big of a problem cheating becomes in a wide array of PvP games. I left the FPS PvP genre due to that, can't play without landing on a hacked lobby or cheap players.

What worried me the most was the "badlands" or something like that which was mentioned in the DevStream, stuff like having to negotiate with others to be able to pass areas? really? I'd like a post explaining that aspect in detail.

What I like of games is being able to enjoy them by myself or with my few buddies. And that's an aspect that has kept me attached to Warframe all these months. Ninjas play free!