[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.0.2

Edited by Dataz
  • Upvote 10

Can you guarantee the key we get will be at least T3? If not, then no keys please. I can get hose in normal defence missions. 

Edited by Leorion
  • Upvote 16

Really happy to see those void reward changes.

Thanks for all the fixes, as always.

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

Key? Did I miss something or now we have to get some Void Keys from these missions?..

Thanks DE! I love this new hotfix. Too bad you didn't fix that bad Zephyr bug. I just put on the new Agile stance for her and I get stuck in some part of the animation. Sometimes I can't even shoot! Hopefully one of you guys see this and fix this issue. Also thanks for fixing the Void! Got tired of getting credits and resources for defense and survival. I got no prime part in defense. :c But oh well it's better than never.

EDIT: In fact you saved me from using a Tier 2 Survival key since I'm trying to get the blades for Fang Prime!

Edited by IXGuilmonXI

Void Reward Changes:

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

About time. Long overdue.
  • Upvote 1

Void Reward Changes:

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

This alone deserves a standing ovation. Plus, all dem fixes.

It's in moments like this that you win the hearts of your fans, DE. Well done!