Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 12.0.2      

PSA: We have run a script that fixed Oxium over-contributions in Clan Research.

Additions:

- Added lockers to Survival spawn room.

- Added a Sell All/ Select All button in the context of Mod fusion where stacked mods had to be chosen, now a button does it for you!

Void Reward Changes:

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 20 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

[sheldon's Edit]: Survival is actually at 20 minutes. Not 15.

HUD Changes:

- ‘Hud Scale’ setting added– you can now scale it up to 50% larger.

- Made levelup notify last 3 seconds (up from 2).

- Extraction Icons are now green.

Balance changes for Interception:

- Better AI scaling.

- Fiddled with spawn numbers to make solo more viable.

- Adjusting capture rates, a bit faster for solo players a bit slower for multiple players

- XP share radius increased in this mission type.

Changes:            

- Adjusted Syandanas on Zephyr.

- Changes to holster position of polearm weapons on All Warframes to prevent clipping.

- FX Tweaks to Zephyr’s Turbulence to improve visibility.

- Tweaks to Boar Prime sounds.

- Double-clicking an item in the Gear selection menu will now equip it, instead of either doing nothing, or asking you if you want to purchase more of said item.

- Health Orbs now give your Sentinel HP.

- Context sounds added to Interception mode.

- Sound tweaks to Jat Kittag.

Fixes:

- Fixed Zoom Out option vanishing forever if you back out of a diorama in Solo mode.

- Fixed location and position of Emblems on Zephyr Warframe.

- Fixed missing minimap in Jungle Tileset.

- Fixed issue with Client not getting capture progress when battling.

- Fixed Auto-Fuse not fusing rare duplicates.

- Fixed Vauban’s Vortex not ragdolling enemies.

- Fixed multi-boss fights not working (Phobos).

- Fixed issue where client’s destroying an enemies armor would not be considered by the host.

- Fixed “C” switching melee weapons instead of triggering voice chat.

- Fixed issue with enemies spawning through the ground.

- Fix for issues loading Earth missions where on clients in long load scenario.

- Fixed and implemented preventive measures for this issues of AI falling into water basins in defense map: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/173284-earth-defense-lith-bug-pictures-included/

- Fixed issue where enemies requiring extermination were not being marked.

- Fixed issue with enemies potentially spawning in floor.

- Fixed issue where Survival missions could be failed if you were in the process of reviving/ being revived.

- Fixed various crashes.

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

Key? Did I miss something or now we have to get some Void Keys from these missions?..

Thanks DE! I love this new hotfix. Too bad you didn't fix that bad Zephyr bug. I just put on the new Agile stance for her and I get stuck in some part of the animation. Sometimes I can't even shoot! Hopefully one of you guys see this and fix this issue. Also thanks for fixing the Void! Got tired of getting credits and resources for defense and survival. I got no prime part in defense. :c But oh well it's better than never.

EDIT: In fact you saved me from using a Tier 2 Survival key since I'm trying to get the blades for Fang Prime!

Edited by IXGuilmonXI

Void Reward Changes:

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

About time. Long overdue.

Void Reward Changes:

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

This alone deserves a standing ovation. Plus, all dem fixes.

It's in moments like this that you win the hearts of your fans, DE. Well done!