Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

- Health Orbs now give your Sentinel HP.

Finally, it is worth using Health mods on the sentinel.

But another issue: my client won't update. Its just stuck at "Checking for new content" bla bla bla. I restarted it, changed the bit parameter, disabled kaspersky, nothing seems to work cO

And yea, UAC isn't active on my desk, since it is useless IMO and keeps wasting my time on my projects.

Thanks for the fixes. Especially the mob scaling for the new mission type was a welcome improvement.

Some issues that I can think of that are still present:

- Objective markers falling off or not showing on the mini-map.

- Recent mod sort only sorting recent cores and no other mods. (and I would still -really- like that duplicate sort, would save me -a lot- of time)
- Would be nice if the energy bar is placed right underneath the stamina bar instead of all the way down in the corner.

Hotfix 12.0.2      

Void Reward Changes: 

- Changes to Void Mission Rewards: Capture, Exterminate, and Mobile Defense missions no longer contain Resources/Cores as mission rewards, only Prime Parts, Forma, or a Key.

For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.

Thanks, but so far 4 ext 2 give me 4 ext 3 keys... I feel trolled T,..,T

EDIT: Make it 5 and 1 frost prime chasis. Lets try some of the 30+ survival 2

EDIT 2: 35 min survival 2

y5cf.jpg

uakv.jpg

Please, do I have to make a thread in PC feedback? just tell me where do I need to post to be 'heard'

Edited by Funphyro

I dislike the new HUD.

There are some cool features: We can tell how long we have to get to dying friends, the level up screen actually tells us what leveled up, we can see cryopod health in more detail, carrier health, etc.

Bad features: It's ugly compared to the previous HUD. The previous HUD went so well with warframe, a game that has rich design. This HUD is so simple and contrasts with the game. Plus, it looks like it's curved and it moves, which hurts my eyes. Especially when running, it's hard to see energy as it disappears off the screen. I know the "design council" chose this, but it seems like a big step backwards. We had this beautiful HUD, now we have this simple one that sticks out like a sore thumb.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just... the old HUD had a better design. A mixture of the old HUD and new would be great. The old design with the new level up, map, and time till death would be way better than this new one in my opinion.

''For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.''

....Just got 4k credit stash at the 15 minute mark

EDIT: Fixed this strange marking effect on the text.

Edited by Cebius