Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 12.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

PSA: We have run a script that fixed Oxium over-contributions in Clan Research.

What about all of the extra Oxium we already put in?

In my case I didn't get it back so I still own more in my Zephyr research even though i should have it paid up already.

Hotfix 12.0.2      

HUD Changes:

- ‘Hud Scale’ setting added– you can now scale it up to 50% larger.

With less than 24 hours of *@##$ing, they fix it.  DE is amazing and gives user's the content they want.  I'm literally in awe of their support.

With 8 years of IT support under my belt, I have respect for these guys. They are on top of it.

Only thing I would really like now is for mods not to be stacked under "Recent" sorting, since that kind of kills the whole point in having that sorting to begin wtih--especially since I don't want to auto-fuse certain rare mods that I may have duplicates of, or mods that I plan on leveling to a certain point.

Calm down please:

6MyuJ.png

Excuse me, calm down? I don't see us raging. Just stating a fact. There hasn't been any statement about it so what do you expect exactly? 

Try taking a step back before making such a comment. You had a response and knowledge about it, no one else has. 

Edited by Naith

HUD Scaling is bugged...

It scales EVERYTHING! It should only scale the minimap, objective, wf/sentinel stats (top right) abilities/weapon (bottom right).

Instead it magnifys the crosshair, damage indicators & exp indicators, mod pickups, item/ammo/energy/hp orb pickups, enemy health bars, etc.

Please fix this:

vv8a.png

6w3f.png

nhyf.png

''For Survival and Defense missions, staying at least 15 minutes/15 waves guarantees a Prime Part, Forma or a Key. Resources, Cores, or Credits are included in the cycling of mission rewards for Survival/Defense.''

T2 Survival, Min 5 Core, Min 10 5k credits, Min 15....4k Credits. F*** yeah.

This may to be the place to post this, and I might make a thread for this alone later, but I'm really happy to see that there are new icons to show between all the different things on the map (players, objective, exit, personally set waypoints), but even more so I'm really happy to see that the objective icons are red, while team members are blue, and other things are green or yellow.

I say green OR yellow, because I'm slightly color blind and I mix those colors up a lot, alongside Green and Red. Green and red is my main concern here, if there is every a chance that you would highlight an enemy as red, and a friendly as green, please don't! Blue is by far easier to see, at least to me. If I'm correct, green and red are the most mistaken colors for people with color blindness.

So thank you for making differentiations in the icon colors, shapes, and picture!