Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"buff" For Frost

XxMAGGOTxX

It's called 'Play the defense mission and actually kill enemies' now, not '3 and AFK'. Try it sometime, you'll be amazed at how long your Snowglobe lasts when you actually... you know, participate in the mission and kill enemies before they kill you.

Play Smarter, not AFK. It does wonders.

Do someone count these threads? I think we may get a new record of "cry_about_nerf" threads number...

I dunno, there were plenty of 'NOT TEH BRAKK' threads and 'Bastillegate 2013' threads back in the day, not really sure if the 'Snowglobe Debacle' is on that level of rage just yet.

Either way, my money's on this not being an issue in... 2 weeks time?

Most people who support the Frost nerf have never actually played frost, and just want people to stop being annoying about it.

If their frame was nerfed to this level of uselessness they'd be just as angry as most of us are.

I have every frame

also if they did manage to nerf Loki I wouldnt be on the forums shaming DE for it

tumblr_inline_mpbdagClvO1qz4rgp.gif

There already was a thread for frost feedback. Reached 1k+ posts (Mostly from the same loud people whining over and over) and was eventually locked by Becca for review. No need for more snowglobe QQ threads, IMO.

Looking forward for the DevStream, I'm interested in why they did it this way.