Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contribution Record

avinity8

Can we have a way to see the history of contribution from members?

I know other games that have this feature. Allows guild leader (and others with sufficient rights) to see who has contributed resources and items and what items they have, etc.

This will help with promotions and such of members, knowing who contributing rather than just leeching, but more so a recognition for those contributing.

What do everyone else think?

1+

would really be very useful. since i have a moon clan, its really hard to track who donates what. on a smaller clan, an excel spreadsheet is enough, but if you have 300+ members it would be really hard to track all the resource contributions by every member.

a context menu like 'resource contribution' when you right click a member on the clan list is enough.

it can show the list of dojo rooms/decorations/research that the member has contributed on and how much contribution of resources has been made.

or an interface in the dojo itself, like the trade post. has tabs for decoration rooms and research, with a list of member and their contributions. if a member didnt contribute on a particular thing, then he doesnt have to be in the list.

the list is local to the clan and does not transfer when a player moves to a different clan. but will be available when the player goes back in the old clan. so if the player donates 100 resource A in Clan1, then moves to Clan2 and donates 50 resource A. when he moves back to Clan1 it will only show 100 resource A. when he goes to Clan2 it will only show 50 resource A.

Yep. Last year when I played 'Scarlet Blade' (sadly, a quickly ruined game) this is a feature they had. Even all members where able to see the contribution records by going to the clan hall, etc. 

That was a F2P game and I doubt they had a budget like Warframe, so I hope DE can implement such so clan leaders can better and more fairly reward members, even those that don't speak/talk much but still quietly donate and contribute to the Dojo.

This is a great idea. It might actually be adopted and implemented in time for there to be nothing left for me to build except new additions to the game. : )  The contributions already made in our dojo are astronomical, it's sucked not being able to know who contributed what to what unless you happen to be there or be told by who did. I always feel like there is someone I've over looked, haven't thanked, etc. We've never had too much problem getting contributions going, but I think the ability to see who contributed what might also wind up being a great incentive too, for some clans to get their members to kick in.

Edited by (PS4)MatangoMushrooms

• 1 month later...